'A Nightmare On Friday the 13th of Halloween On The Same Day As The Texas Chainsaw Massacre In The Hills Have Eyes' is the second album from Australian death metal/deathcore band Alice In Slaughterland, released on the 13th of October 2005. Its title is referencing to several iconic horror film franchises, and the songs are named after lines and et cetera from the movies.
- "Wanna Suck Face?" is a line from A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master, where Freddy Krueger appears at the teacher's desk when he came up to Sheila Kopecky and asked "Wanna suck face?". He pulled her up and started to suck the air right out of her, until she was a dried-up husk. In the real world, it appeared as if Sheila was suffering an asthma attack.
- "Let's Get High!" is a line from A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors, when Freddy kills drug addict Taryn White. Instead of knives, the fingers on both hands become syringes and, after he says one of his killer quotes, "let's get high!", he kills Taryn by injecting her in both arms, which precipitates an overdose.
- "How's This For A Wet Dream?" is a line from A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master, when Freddy kills Joey Crusel, who appeared in A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors also. Joey has a dream in which a model from a poster on his wall is swimming naked inside his waterbed. The model then disappears and Freddy slashes his way through the bed. He then grabs Joey and shoves him under the water, where he proceeds to stab him with his blades (Freddy states one of his famous death-lines: How's this for a wet dream?).
- "I'm Your Boyfriend Now Nancy!" and "Where's Your Hall Pass" are both lines from the original A Nightmare On Elm Street.
- "Welcome To Prime Time, Bitch" is a line from A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors. One night, after her friend Phillip Anderson was killed by Krueger, Jennifer was alone in the rec room watching TV. She started smoking one of the old buds in an ashtray, and burned herself again to stay awake when she began watching Dick Cavett interviewing Zsa Zsa Gabor when, suddenly, Cavett turned into Freddy and killed Gabor before the channel became static. Confused, Jennifer started banging on the set to get it to work when two long, clawed hands emerged from the sides and pulled her up. Freddy's head emerged from the top, and told her "This is it Jennifer. Your big break in TV!, Welcome Prime Time, bitch!" and slammed her head through the screen.
- "I HATE A Guy With A Car and No Sense of Humor" is a line from Halloween (1978), said to Michael Myers by Annie Brackett as his car speeds past.
- "Wanna Suck Face?" - 3:44
- "Let's Get High!" - 2:34
- "How's This For A Wet Dream?" - 4:00
- "I'm Your Boyfriend Now Nancy!" - 5:14
- "Where's Your Hall Pass?" - 3:44
- "Welcome To Prime Time, Bitch" - 6:00
- "I HATE A Guy With A Car and No Sense of Humor" - 5:15
- "He's Gone From Here! The Evil is Gone!" - 4:54