Armed To The Teeth is the fourteenth album from American thrash metal band Chemical Asphyxiation; released on September 30, 2010 on GR Records; Chuck Griffith's own label. The album is produced by drummer Chris Nathan; and recording took place is Los Angeles in early 2010. The album spawned two singles; "War Bloody War" and "Re-Evolution" repressed before the album. It is preceded by 2008's Deathocracy. The song "Revival of the Destroyer" is a continuation from "Hail The Destroyer" off 1989's Frozen To Death.
The album artwork for Armed To The Teeth depicts a highly armed soldier staring at the viewer with a cigar on his teeth. Behind him is a wartorn battlefield with a sign that reads WHAT WAR IS WORTH FIGHTING WHEN EVERYONE DIES? entrenched in the soil. The artwork was once again produced by longtime band collaborator John LeMar.
- "Born To Kill.....Killed For Life" - 7:00
- "War Bloody War" - 5:00
- "The Battlefield Part I: Armed For War" - 6:45
- "Re-Evolution" - 3:40
- "Revival of the Destroyer" - 5:00
- "A Race To The Death" - 4:40
- "AK-47.... Weapon of Choice" - 4:03
- "The Battlefield Part II: Bloodshed" - 6:00
- "The War To End All Wars!"
- Chuck Griffith - vocals, lead guitar
- Scott Naider - lead guitar, backing vocals
- Paul Barker - rhythm guitar, backing vocals
- Dave Richards - bass guitar
- Chris Nathan - drums, production
- John LeMar - art