Silverbolt (Aerialbots only)
- "Aerialbots, Transform and take off!"
- —Autobot jets motto[src]
The Autobot Jets are a group of flying transforming superheros in the Autobot army. These Autobot Troopers were a group of Autobot Troopers that have a Jet Mode. Their Arch Rivals and enemies the are Seekers which have a bigger army than the Autobot Fliers are currently battling control of the skies with their missiles, laser cannons, their air to air weaponry and their Sky Stalker Mark X thrusters and afterburners. The Autobots needed air power due to the decepticons evil plans of doing things that are evil is only stopped by flying up to the skies to stop them.
They are currently the Autobots elite guard and their leaders are Silverbolt, Jetstorm and Jetfire. Only 5 out of these planes can form Superion but the Autobot Jets also have Mass Produced Autobot Bodyforms which most transforms into F-15 Eagles(Later F22), F-35 Lightning IIs, F-18 Super Hornets, C-130s, C-17 Globemaster III and many other aircraft but their numbers compared to the cars and the ground army is less than their groundbound counterparts.
During the Transformers Wars Starscream beaten up all of the Autobot planes thanks to his new superior F-22 Raptor mode but they all survived. The Autobot Jets also captured the deadliest seeker Dreadwing and took him to cybertron prison to reduce the seekers numbers.
At the end of the Transformers Wars almost half of the Autobot elite fliers went to Coruscant and Cybertron respectively to celebrate their Victories.
- Breakaway - F-35 Lightning II
- Windblade - Cybertronian plane
- Wing Saber - A-10
- Powerglide - A-10 Warthog
- Skyfire - Cybertronian Jet
- Jetfire - C-17 Globemaster III and later an An-225 and a General
- Silverbolt - Concorde SST (Super Sonic Transport) and leader
- Air Raid - Boeing F-15C Eagle
- Fireflight - McDonnell Douglas F-4B Phantom II
- Skydive - General Dynamics F-16C Fighting Falcon
- Jetstorm - F-15 Eagle