Bad Names is a 2011 Comedy Horror Slasher Film written by Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh and directed by Peter
|Directed by||Peter Jackson|
|Produced by||Peter Jackson|
|Written by||Fran Walsh
|Music by||Danny Elfman|
|Editing by||Jamie Selkirk|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
|Release date(s)||*July 26, 2011 (1996-|
|Running time||106 minutes|
|Budget||$ 38 million|
Jackson. It stars Vanessa Hudgens, Jemima Rooper, Katy Perry, Arielle Kebbel and Peter Outerbridge.
The film was released by Universal Pictures on July 26, 2011.
It was nominated for the Saturn Award For Best Horror Film but lost to The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
The film gained universal acclaim from critics and was a huge box office hit.
The film is rated R for strong bloody horror violence, pervasive language, sexual content, male rear nudity and brief drug use.
Four Girls all born on the same day fast approaching their 20th Birthdays are killed and deemed with four very bad names.
- Vanessa Hudgens as Niora/Sl*t
- Jemima Rooper as Liora/ B*tch
- Katy Perry as Fiora/ Twat
- Arielle Kebbel as Wiora/ Temptress
- Peter Outerbridge as the Killer
- Viggo Mortensen as Officer Berkely Howards
- Colm Meaney as Judge Jurisdiction
- Aisha Hinds as Kaitleen O'Connell/ Jury Member #3
- Lizzy Caplan as Jennifer Joline/ Jury Member #2
- Paul Rudd as Jordan Coyle/ Jury Member #4
- Jonathen Pryce as Everby Prescott/ Jury Member #1
- Richard Burgi as Principal Eaton Averley
- Daryl Sabara as Julian McKinnon
- Feel- Robbie Williams (Song played as the Killer sees the four girls once again)
- Sin, Sin, Sin- Robbie Williams (Song sung by the killer as he prepares for the night looking at the four photographs and begins taking down the photos one by one. It is revealed at the end that he took down all the photos apart from Niora's.)
- Nothing Compares 2U- SinAcad O'Connor (Song played as the killer enters the sporting goods store following Niora)
- Winter Wonderland- Andrews Sisters (Final End Credits Song)
- There Goes My Baby- The Drifters (Played as the End Credits Characters Images Sequence comes on the four main character girls pictures appear altogether with the bad names written in different colours beneath them.)
- Only You- The Platters (Played as at the start at Levington High Elliot sees Niora with her group of boys.)
- Poetry In Motion- Johnny Tillotson (Played as Elliot sees Liora at the start.)
- Rhythm of the Rain- The Cascades (Played as Elliot sees Fiora at the start.)
- Maybelline- Chuck Berry (Played as Elliot sees Wiora at the start.)
- Rock Around the Clock- Bill Haley (Played as the girls getting ready montage sequence occurs. The song is also played in the second theatrical trailer of the film.)
- Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow- The Shirelles (The Song is played by the killer as he entraps Niora in his apartment. The song is sung by Vanessa Hudgen's Niora at the end before the end credits rolls in the finale sequence where the police are tending to his body and when the paramedics are supposed to be escorting her away but she takes off upon them being called over to the killer's body. The song is also played at the end of the first theatrical trailer of the film.)
- My Little One- Frankie Lane (The song played during the car chase on Elliot's car radio.)
- Ciao, Ciao, Bambina- Domenico Modungo
- The Sweet Escape- Gwen Stefani featuring Akon (End Credits song)
- The Way You Move- Outkast
A man named Elliot Downing as a 16-teen year old ask for help from his school's four most popular girls in passing out the fliers of a fundraiser for a smart African Child.
He was unable to hand out the fliers himself as he was to be called to the Principle's Office.
The girl's had promised to help but instead had trashed all four piles of fliers handed to them.
As a result his school had lost it's union in the Poverty Country Supportion, he suspended and then beaten by the school bullies.
He proceeded to later follow one of the bullies and run him over with his father's vehicle on his street.
As a result he was expelled from school and not allowed entry in other school in the state and sentenced to a total 40 Years in a state correctional facility.
Elliot then but release and seemingly a vegetable however goes hunting:
First for the principle of his school who arrested him and then the arresting officer who apprehended him, The Judge overseeing his arrest and the Jury that ordered it.
Once having killed all them he takes aim at the four girls who binned his life.
He then becomes obsessed with them, trailing them, photographing them and labelling them.
As he continues to enter the girl's lives he eventually decides to end it.
- Julian McKinnon: Run over by car on street
- Principal Eaton Averley: Decapitated with Machete in office
- Everby Prescott: Decapitated with Machete following chase in alleyway
- Jennifer Joline: Throat slit with Butcher's Knife in home, body then placed in closet
- Kaitleen O'Connell: Impaled in Chest with Power Drill in Home Garden Shed
- Jordan Coyle: Face slit with Machete in Courtroom Backroom
- Several Unnamed Male and Female Jury Members: All killed in grisly fashion shown through flashing images suggesting one was gutted with Garden Tool (possibly stolen from Kaitleen O'Connell's Garden Shed following her murder) others show slices from the machete, butcher knife and even a clever
- Officer Berkely Howards: Killed in police station via shotgun to face (a surrender kill)
- Wiora: Killed on Fire escape following chase through apartment, killed via fire escape ladder being pushed down by killer taking her head off as it hits the ground (Her body is marked in purple lettering reading "Temptress')
- Fiora: Killed at Musical Festival via Microphone shot at throat (Her body is marked with orange lettering reading "Twat")
- Liora: Killed as car falls into lake the killer closes the car with the car keys causing her to drown. (Her body has been secretly already marked before she was killed as the killer had broken into her apartment while she was sleeping and wrote it in green.)
- The Killer: Shotgun Blast to Face from Niora who then marks his body in red lettering reading "A**whole"