|Debut||Ultimo X (Ultimo Series)
Super Smash Bros. Smash Wars
How To UnlockEdit
- Play over 550 matches in anything (Classic, All-Star, Brawl, Boss Battle)
- Play as the other designers each 10 times.
- Have Ultimo X join your team in Rise of an Unleashed Army.
One of Ultimo X's many transformations. In this form, he stands over 12 feet tall and has over 50 spikes coming out of his body. In this form, he looks much more demonic and has giant horms on him. The Beast is Ultimo X's second strongest form yet.
- Ultimo X
- Ultimo X Fighter
- Super Smash Bros. Smash Wars
- Neutral attack - Beast does a jab, then another (when Beast hits, red spikes come out from his knuckles).
- Dash attack - Does spiked shoulder rush.
- Strong Down - Stabs his spiked fist into the groud making spikes come in front of him.
- Strong Side - Does a headbutt.
- Strong Up - Looks up and punches above him.
- Side Smash - Does a powerful backhand.
- Down Smash - Stomps his foot on the ground making spikes come out right in front of him.
- Up Smash - Shoots spikes above him.
- Ledge attack - Jumps on and does a headbutt.
- 100% Ledge attack - Climbs on and back hands the opponent.
- Floor attack - Jumps while on the ground and lands back down causing spikes to come around him.
- Neutral Aerial - Does a kick.
- Forward Aerial - Does a headbutt making him flip in front of him.
- Back Aerial - Kicks behind him.
- Up Aerial - Does a flip kick.
- Down Aerial - Shoots spikes downward making stay up a little longer.
Grabs & ThrowsEdit
- Pummel - Headbutts the opponent.
- Forward Throw - Does a spiked roundhouse kick.
- Back Throw - Throws the opponent back and he stomps making spikes hit the opponent from behind.
- Up Throw - Throws the opponent up and shoots spikes at the opponent.
- Down Throw - Throws the opponent on the ground and hits them multiple times with his spiked fists.
- Standard Special - Spike (Shoots spikes)
- Side Special - Spike Clash (Hits his fists together making spikes shoot from his body)
- Up Special - Spiked Uppercut (Does a spiked uppercut)
- Down Special - Spike Slam (Slams his fists on the ground and spikes come from the ground)
- Final Smash - Spike-Ball (Makes a ball of spikes go over him and he can only run and hit opponents in this form)
- Final Smash #2 - Earthshaker (Slams his fists on the ground doing his down special but much more powerful and longer range)
- Final Smash #3 - Stabbed-Spiked (Makes spikes come out of him stabing all opponents in range and the spikes bring the oppponent back and he slams on the ground making the opponents fly)
- Up - Does Young-Seong's taunt from SCIV and says, "You suck!"
- Side - Holds out his hans while it starts to glow.
- Down - Points with his hand on his chest while laughing then saying, "This is easy!"
- Transforms from Ultimo X.
Victory Theme - Theme of The Beast
- Transforms back into Ultimo X saying, "Ugh, what just happened?"
- Roars at the screen.
- Beats his chest and says, "I am victorious!"
Role in Rise of an Unleashed ArmyEdit
The Beast actually has no role and is never menchened or seen in the story.
Ultimo X could become almost anything. So when he woke up as Beast, he didn't mind. However, when he couldn't transform back, he got worried. The Beast wanted to get to the bottom of this...
- Boba Fett
- Mecha-161 (Character Quest Only)
Ultimo had beaten Mecha-161, and expected to turn back into a human. However, he stayed a beast. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't transform back. He was going to have live, looking like a beast, for the rest of his life...
The colors change his spikes only.
Snake's Codec ConversationEdit
- (Coming Soon)
Kratos' Tips from GaiaEdit
- (Coming Soon)