This page is for Bowser in Super Smash Bros. Extreme!! ONLY. Do NOT edit this page unless you are given permission to do so.
The Koopa King.
|Debut||Super Mario Bros. (1985)|
Bowser is a large koopa and leader of the Koopa Troop. He resembles a large, monstrous tortoise, with the abilities of a fire-breathing dragon. He has a large, green, spiky shell and demonic looking horns, a typical Koopa. He is extremely heavy and slow, and has an oafish personality. Bowser first appeared in Super Mario Bros. for the NES in 1985. He was the game's antagonist. He kidnapped Princess Toadstool and tried to take over the Mushroom Kingdom with his Koopa Troop. However, he was eventually defeated by Mario. Since then, Bowser has appeared in multiple Mario games, as the main antagonist. He is also one of the most well-known villains in the video game industry.
In addition to being the largest character model in the game, Bowser is the heaviest playable character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. This makes him difficult to KO, yet an easier target to hit. Because of his heavy weight, Bowser's recovery has significant horizontal range but marginal vertical movement. He has very poor ground shield game, second slowest roll and slowest spot dodge. He also has the ability to crawl, but due to his large size, it is very inefficient in avoiding incoming projectiles or other attacks. As with other large characters, Bowser's strengths lie in his KO ability and not his speed.
- Neutral Attack - Two, quick claw swipes. 10%
- Side Tilt - Swipes his claw fast. 11%
- Up Tilt - Swats the air above him. 12%
- Down Tilt - Claw swipes while crouched. 14%
- Dash Attack - Running headbutt. 11%
- Side Smash - Rears back and performs a very powerful headbutt. 32% (if fully charged)
- Up Smash - Bounces on his four upwards, hitting with his shell. 28% (if fully charged)
- Down Smash - Spins his tail. 29% (if fully charged)
- Ledge Attack - Does a quick claw jab. 10%
- Floor Attack (face-up) - Slams his body forward, then back. 12%
- Floor Attack (face-down) - Hits with his shell upwards. 9%
- Floor Attack (sitting) - Swipes forward with his claws, then behind him. 12%
- Neutral Aerial - Spins around in his shell. 15%
- Forward Aerial - Slashes in front of him. 13%
- Back Aerial - Thrusts out his shell behind him. 15%
- Up Aerial - Swings his head upwards. 17%
- Down Aerial - Retracts himself into his shell and spins himself into the ground. 23%
Grabs & ThrowsEdit
- Pummel - Hits foe with his head. 3%
- Forward Throw - Launches foe forward with his head. 11%
- Back Throw - Turns around and tosses opponent forward. 10%
- Up Throw - Tosses foe upwards and lands on his shell as he spins on the ground and damages with his spikes. 10%
- Down Throw - Does a body slam on his opponent. 12%
|Bowser's Special Moves|
|Standard Special||Fire Breath|
|Side Special||Koopa Klaw|
|Up Special||Whirling Fortress|
|Down Special||Bowser Bomb|
|Final Smash||Mega Bowser|
- Up - Throws his head back and roars.
- Side - Snaps furiously forward five times.
- Down - Bounces furiously three times.
- Looks on his left, then on his right.
Arrives on stage in his Koopa Clown Car.
- Spins inside his shell, then comes out and looks at the player.
- Swipes twice while walking forward to the viewer.
- Laughs in an evil way.
Claps to the winner.