This page is for Bowser in Super Smash Bros. Extreme!! ONLY. Do NOT edit this page unless you are given permission to do so.
Bowser's second-in command.
|Debut||Super Mario Sunshine (2002)|
How to UnlockEdit
- Play 340 Vs. Matches.
- Beat Classic Mode as Bowser.
- Get Bowser Jr. to join your team in Story Mode.
Bowser Jr.'s skin tone is the same as Bowser's in this game. Junior has one, fang-like tooth in the upper corner of the side of his snout. He also has a ribbed, padded stomach and padded feet. His mouth is wide, puffy, and con-vexed, with a large snout. He has small, circular eyes that are black in color. Junior has small spikes on each side of his head, each being circled with orange rings. Junior's hairstyle is a top-ponytail held by a metal hair-tie. It is fiery in both color and appearance, similar to his father's hair. He also has thick eyebrows of the same fashion.
Bowser Jr. is a small character, about the size of Kirby. Most of Bowser Jr.'s attacks is from his Paintbrush. With a Blue Mask, he can use his brush to turn into Shadow Mario. However, some of Bowser Jr's attacks are a little weak, unlike Bowser's attacks. Meanwhile, his other attacks are pretty strong. He has a good jump, about as high as Falco's. Bowser Jr. also has great speed. He can also do some kicks and punches, (probably not punches). He can also perfrorm some Shell attacks.
- Netural Attack - Attacks with his Paint Brush by swinging it up, and then down. 2%, 2%
- Forward Tilt - Swipes his Paint Brush Forward. 6%
- Up Tilt - He will swipe his Paint Brush upward. 8%
- Down Tilt - Crouches low and delivers a long ranged low kick. 5%
- Dash Attack - Rolls forward. 3%
- Side - Swings a hammer. 15% (if fully charged)
- Up - Holds his Brush up, and whirls it.12% (if fully charged)
- Down - Retracts into his shell and spins. 19% (if fully charged)
- Ledge Attack - Quickly rolls in his shell. 8%
- Floor Attack (face-up) - Slams his body forward, then back. 12%
- Floor Attack (face-down) - Hits with his shell upwards. 9%
- Floor Attack (sitting) - Swipes forward with his claws, then behind him. 12%
- Netural Aerial - Spins around holding his Paint Brush. 13%
- Forward Aerial - Swipes his Paint Brush Forward. 6%
- Back Aerial - Does a backflip, attacking with his shell. 5%
- Up Aerial - Flips rapidly holding his Paint Brush. 12%
- Down Aerial - Performs a Ground Pound. 11%
Grabs & ThrowsEdit
- Pummel - Hits foe with his head. 2%
- Forward Throw - Spins around once, and releases. 4%
- Back Throw - Spins around twice, and releases. 4%
- Up Throw - Tosses foe upwards and lands on his shell as he spins on the ground and damages with his spikes. 9%
- Down Throw - Jumps on the opponent. 3%
|Bowser Jr.'s Special Moves|
|Side Special||Jr. Flames|
|Up Special||Koopa Klown Car|
|Down Special||Spinning Shell|
- Up - Does a few flips in the air, and lands with both hands in the air, while laughing.
- Side - falls back on his shell and spins around before returning to his feet.
- Down - Bounces on his feet a few times with his hands in the air.
- Looks on his left, then right.
- does a pose
Arrives on stage in his Cockpit
- Laughs in an evil way.
- Spins around, and holds his hand up.
- Jumps twice, and points his brush at you.
Claps to the winner.