Carrie 3: The New Blood is a 2014 supernatural Horror Film and is the sequel of the 1976 horror film, Carrie and the 1999 horror film, The Rage: Carrie 2, starring Shantel VanSanten, Abigail Breslin, Julia Roberts, Sean Faris, Carlo Marks, Jason London, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, Leah Pipes, Alan Rickman, and Natalie Portman.
Vivian Howard is a shy, friendless teenage student who gets bullied at her school by the perf popular group which consists of Claire Stevensen, Heather Lockwood and Sadie Edwards. Lucy Tatum tries to help Vivian through her high school life and convinces her friend, Jared to take Vivian to the masquerade Ball that's being held at school. Claire, Heatherand Sadie plan a way to humiliate Vivian at the masquerade ball by throwing dog food on her and tripping her on the ground so others can laugh at her. Vivian's rage gets the best of her and she uses her telekinetic powers to lock everyone in the school and kill them.
- Shantel VanSanten as Lucy Tatum/A tomboy who is very nice to people and helps Vivian.
- Abigail Breslin as Vivian Howard/Olivia and Ralph's daughter and Carrie and Rachel's half sister who has telekinetic powers.
- Julia Roberts as Olivia Howard/Vivian's mother and Ralph's ex-wife.
- Sean Faris as Jared Carterson/Lucy's friend who takes Vivian to the Masquerade ball.
- Carlo Marks as Jake Bernard/Jared's best friend and Claire's boyfriend.
- Jason London as Jesse Ryan/The survivor of Mark Bing's house party from The Rage: Carrie 2 and Lucy's teacher.
- Jacqueline MacInnes Wood as Claire Stevensen/Leader of the new perf popular group at school who bullies Vivian, along with her friends, Heather and Sadie and she is also Jake's girlfriend.
- Leah Pipes as Heather Lockwood/Member of the perf popular group at school who also bullies Vivian.
- Alan Rickman as Lee Barker/Vivian's adoptive father.
- Natalie Portman as Sadie Edwards/Member of the perf popular group at school who also bullies Vivian.
Lucy Tatum, Jared Carterson, Jesse Ryan, Olivia Howard and Lee Barker
Jake Bernard-Vivian telepathically locks Jake's head between two doors and decapitates him.
Heather Lockwood-Vivian telepathically slashes Heather across her throat with a sword.
Sadie Edwards-Sadie tries to run away, but she accidentally falls over a stair railing and breaks her head.
Claire Stevensen-Vivian uses her telekinesis to make a ceiling lamp fall and crush Claire to death.
Vivian Howard-The staircase falls over and crushes Vivian to death
Claire, Heather, and Sadie torment Vivian in the locker roomEdit
- ( Claire, Heather and Sadie corner Vivian at her locker )
- Heather: Hey freak. Have a date for the masquerade Ball on Friday?
- Vivian: No.
- Sadie: Aw. That's a shame. Now how are you gonna get your cherry popped?
- Claire: Yeah Vivian. Don't you wanna loosen up and find god.
- Heather: I'm sure some guys like freaks.
- Vivian: I wasn't invited.
- Claire: What. That's ridiculous. You're so pretty. Unless of course you look in a mirror.
- Vivian: Why do you guys gang up on me every day? I've never done anything to you.
- Claire: We're not ganging up on you. We're helping you.
- Vivian: Ya know, I think you'd actually want to be my friend if you got to know me. You barely know my name.
- Claire: Ha, ha. I'll pass on that.
- ( Vivian's eyes start to water )
- Heather: Oh my god, you're really gonna cry now, aren't you.
- ( Vivian runs away )
- Claire: Don't leave. I thought we were gonna be BFF's.
- ( Heather, Claire and Sadie laugh ).
Lucy helps Vivian get readyEdit
- ( Lucy walks up to Vivian in a costume department )
- Lucy: Hey, Vivian. It's Lucy, from school.
- Vivian: Oh, hi.
- Lucy: So, are you shopping for something.
- Vivian: Yeah, I'm just looking for a costume.
- Lucy: Oh. You wanna wear something cute for little old Jared?
- ( Lucy giggles )
- Vivian: No.
- Lucy: Come on Vivian, I know you're going with him.
- Vivian: How would you know that?
- Lucy: Um, it's common knowledge that runs around the school.
- Vivian: Look Lucy, I know Jared's your friend, and if you want to take him to the ball, I can always cancel.
- Lucy: No, no. I'm happy you're going with him.
- Vivian: Why?
- Lucy: I just, feel good seeing you shine for once.
- Vivian: Thank you, Lucy.
- Vivian: Why are you being so nice to me all the sudden?
- Lucy: I've been watching the way Heather, Claire and Sadie treat you and you don't deserve that.
- Lucy: You deserve a friend.
- Vivian: Really.
- Lucy: Yes, you're a nice girl. The perfs just don't give you a chance.
- Vivian: Thank you, Lucy.
- Lucy: No prob. Come on, lets look for a mask that will make Jared flip.gg
Claire, Sadie and Heather question LucyEdit
- Claire: Lucy, did you know that your friend, Jared is taking Vivian Howard to the masquerade ball?
- Heather: Yeah? And you're gonna let him.
- Lucy: Yeah, why not?
- Sadie: Why wouldn't you tell us this?
- Lucy: Because I barely know you guys.
- Claire: Why on earth would Jared want to take Vivian Howard to the masquerade Ball? Did you put something in his food?
- Lucy: Well, I kinda asked him to.
- Sadie: You what.
- Lucy: Look, I felt bad for what you guys were doing to Vivian, and I thought it would be good for her to blend in like a human being for once.
- Heather: Lucy Tatum, you totally betrayed us.
- Lucy: Oh boo hoo. It's one night. Everything will be back to normal afterwards.
- Claire: You better hope so, Tatum.
Olivia and Lee Scold VivianEdit
- Olivia: Hi, Honey, how was school today?
- Vivian: Good, Ma. Only that those freaks bullied me again.
- Olivia: What happened?
- Vivian: Luckily that girl named Lucy Tatum stood up for me.
- Olivia: Vivian, why is it that you always let people do stuff for you?
- Vivian: Ma, I didn't say that. I just said those guys were scary.
- Lee: Vivian, You're not tough enough. You gotta step out in the real world, grow thick skin. You got me?
- Vivian: No.
- Olivia: Alright that's it Vivian Howard. March up to your room.
- Vivian: But Ma-
- Olivia: No Buts! Go!
- (Vivian walks shamelessly up to her room)