Charlie's Angels: Agent Overdrive (or Charlie's Angels 3, Charlie's Angels 3: Agent Overdrive) is the forthcoming third film of the reboot film franchise succeeding Charlie's Angels (2000) and Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (2003). The movie set to come probably in mid-Summer 2009 or 2010; the movie sees Nathalie, Dylan, and Alex back again to stop an infamous terrorist, who reveals to have past connections with Charlie, from unleashing a new civil war among the espionage world.
After six years since the events of Full Throttle, Nathalie, Dylan, and Alex have all went their separate ways while making new lives; Nathalie is now an aspiring model set to participate in a fashion show along with planning her dream wedding with her finacee, Pete; Dylan is in the backburner being an assistant to a high-level record producer while all in all having a romantic relationship with him; and Alex since marrying Jason is now becoming a famous actress premiering in a lot of martial arts movies while trying to find a way out of the movie business. However, agents—most of them formers—are being killed one by one by a mysterious terrorist group and even the girls are marked on their list. Escaping each of their own assassaination attempts, the girls regroup one more time as Angels to find out who is doing this. The Angels along with the help of the new Bosley, an rouge agent, and some old and new friends have to uncover the mysterious organization before more agents are killed. When the Angels soon discover who is behind this, Desmond King, they later learn his full name is Desmond King Townsend and are stunned he is Charlie's younger brother. Desmond already knows about the girls and their history with Charlie, and now he plans to manipulate them in order to get what he wants. The Angels must stop him before Charile and anyone else in their lives get hurt during the process.
- Cameron Diaz - Natalie Cook: One of the Angels, and after six years she is now a model trying to get a gig as well plan her future wedding with Pete.
- Drew Barrymore - Dylan Sanders: Another one of the Angels and after six years she is now an assistant to a famous record producer and her new boyfriend.
- Lucy Liu - Alex Munday-Gibbons: Last one of the Angels, and after six years she is now a wife and an actress, but too muchs stress makes her decide to leave the show business.
- Adam Brody - Jake Bosley: The son of John Bosley who takes the place of his uncle, Jimmy, after he took over from John in the second film.
- Jeremy Irons - Desmond King (Townsend): He is the main villain of the film, mastermind of the terrorist group that has been killing agents and have failed killing the Angels; soon he is revealed to be the younger broher of Charlie and has a personal vandetta aganist and now must take it among the girls.
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers - Simon Wells: He is a former CIA agent, now gone rouge and has a vandetta on the terrorist group who had planned on killing him; he soon helps the Angels later on.
- Maggie Q - Rachel Richards: She is Desmond's number two as well as his lover; she failed killiing each of the Angels while they were separated when she had the chance.
- Tyson Beckford - Davis: He is Desmond's top and favorite assassin and does a lot of the agent assassinations under his belt.
- Scott Caan - Randy Michaels: He is the record producer for Scarlet Records and is Dylan's new boyfriend.
- Luke Wilson - Pete Komisky: He is Nathalie's fiancee as he plans with her their wedding.
- Matt LeBlanc - Jason Gibbons: He is Alex's husband and seeks to find a way to stop Alex from leaving the movie industry.
- John Forsythe - Charlie [Voice]: He is the Angels as well as Bosley's boss; and discovers his brother, Desmond, is the one behind the deaths of all the fallen agents and as well the failed attempts towards the Angels.
- Tom Green - The Chad: Dylan's former boyfriend, now he returns to help the girls in one of their missions.
- Shia LaBeouf - Max: A previous witness the girls have protected six years ago, returns to help the girls in their time in need.
- John Cleese - Mr. Munday: Alex's father and Jason's father-in-law, now he makes a mistake into thinking his daughter is leaving Jason so he helps her get rid of him.
- Rodrigo Santoro - Randy Emmers: A former assassin thought dead is now back as one of King's henchmen.
- James Frain - FBI Agent Erickson: An agent of the FBI who seeks to find Simon and help the Angels in the process.
- Crispin Glover - Thin Man: He was the Angel's former nemsis turned ally; he returns to help them.
The main track is the song "When I Grow Up" by The Pussycat Dolls and the second main track is "Keeps Getting Better" by Christina Aguleria.
- New York City, New York, USA
- Beverly Hills, California, USA
- Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- St. Luica, Caribbean Islands
- Cambridge, England
- London, England
- Paris, France
- Venice, Italy
- Rome, Italy
- Climax battle in the Coliseum