Chemical Warfare is the third album from American thrash metal band Chemical Asphyxiation; released on October 17th 1987 via K.I.L.L Records. It is the last album to feature Nick Martinez on guitars and Rob Crete on bass; who both left in December 1987. Ironically both Martinez and Crete have writing credits on the album. The album also marked a lyrical change from violence to more political issues that would become staple for the band. It is preceded by 1984's Pure Evil and followed by 1989's Frozen To Death.
The band once again enlisted John LeMar to create the album art. The cover depicts both JFk and Nikita Khrushchev fighting each other in HAZCHEM suits, with Fidel Castro onlooking.
- All songs written by C. Griffith & N. Griffith except where noted
- "(Do Not) Press The Red Button" (Crete) - 3:00
- "Court Marshalled" (Martinez) - 5:00
- "King O' The Castle" - 4:15
- "Riot Kontrol" - 6:24
- "Take Arms!!" - 4:03
- "Bay O' Pigz" - 2:47
- "Nuclear Holycaust" - 4:00
- "Ruins of Siberia" (Crete, Martinez) - 6:57
- Chuck Griffith - vocals, lead guitar
- Neil Griffith - lead guitar, backing vocals
- Nick Martinez - rhythm guitar, backing vocals
- Rob Crete - bass
- Chris Nathan - drums