Cinder and Ella is a 2018 animated film based on the Cinderella fairytale, starring many different actors
The real Cinderella story: Edit
It's been almost a year since fifteen-year-old Ella Rodriguez was in a car accident that left her traumatized, scarred, without a mom, and with a fear of closed spaces. After a very difficult time, she's been uprooted across the country and forced into the custody of a father that abandoned her and her mother , Lucinda, when she was 5 years old. If Ella wants to escape her father's home and her awful and nasty new stepfamily, she must convince her counselor that she's capable, both mentally and emotionally, of living on her own. The problem is, she's ready, but she's just not brave enough. The only way she can think of to start being brave is by reconnecting with the one person left in the world who’s ever meant anything to her—her anonymous Internet best friend, Cinder. ... Hollywood's sensation, Brian Oliver has a reputation for being trouble. There's major buzz around his performance in his upcoming film The Druid Prince, but his management team says he won’t make the transition from teen heartthrob to serious A-list actor unless he can prove he's left his wild days behind and becomes a mature adult. In order to douse the flames on Brian's bad-boy reputation, his management stages a fake engagement for him to his co-star Kaylee. Brian isn’t thrilled with the arrangement—or his fake fiancee—but decides he’ll suffer through it if it means he’ll get an Oscar nomination. Then a surprise email from an old Internet friend changes everything.
Ella's mom, Lucinda, died in a car crash when Ella was 18, leaving her traumatized, scarred, and with a fear of closed spaces.
- Sofia Carson as Ella Rodriguez
- Zac Efron as Brian Oliver
- Sylvester Stallone as Richard Coleman
- Kristen Wiig as Jennifer Coleman
- Idina Menzel as Anastasia Coleman
- Tara Strong as Juliette Coleman
- Kate Winslet as Vivian Euling
- Kiera Knightly as Kaylee Summers
- Jessica Simpson as Dr. Parish, Ella's counselor.
- Channing Tatum as Rob Loxley
- Natalie Dormer as Stephanie Euling
- Anne Hathaway as Glen Euling
- Mariah Carrey as Lucinda Rodriguez, Ella's deceased mother who died in a car crash when Ella was 5.
- Lauren Boles as Ella (age 5)