The album is regarded as a continuation of its predecessor, E.M.P.I.R.E, with themes of violence, gang wars, drug smuggling, pimping and et cetera. According to the G-Coast Boyz, the songs "Ain't No Way Out" and "Glass In Ya Face" are based on the rough life of the ghetto. The final song on the album, "From Dusk Til' AM" is a tribute to DJ AM. This song was critically acclaimed, but other rappers such as The Freedom and Dirrty Mayne have criticised the group for "bitching about dead celebrities. The feud with The Freedom escalated with the airplay of the G-Coast Boyz' song "Stupid Freedom", a direct diss at The Freedom. He retalitated with the song "Gay-Coast Boyz" featuring Dirrty Mayne.
At the R.A.I 2012, Dirrty Mayne and The Freedom performed "Gay-Coast Boyz", and in response after the G-Coast Boyz accepted best Internation Album for E.M.P.I.R.E Mark II, which beat both The Freedom's Price To Pay and Dirrty Mayne's The Hood Is Real. DJ J-Fo responded to The Freedom and Dirrty Mayne's diss by saying that they could both "suck his black d*ck". The Freedom remained sedated in the audience, but Dirrty Mayne stood from his seat and started shouting at DJ J-Fo.
Apart from the feuding with Dirrty Mayne and The Freedom, the G-Coast Boyz have explained that the album features "the current disribution of heavy and light songs". At the 2012 R.A.As they performed a medley of "State of War" and "King of Tha Hood", in which $hift, éQho, and Monté performed with them on the second half. The G-Coast Boyz have also commented on the heavy use of other artists, and say it is to give them a leg up in gaining fame.
- "Fuck You, G! (feat. Fezio)" - 3:44
- "State of War" - 4:00
- "This Hood" - 3:00
- "E.M.P.I.R.E (feat. Hizza, $hift, Venomiz)" - 5:00
- "Trippin' (feat. DJ Ezeebeats, Aezo, Lil' Killa, Fezio)" - 4:00
- "New On Tha Block? (feat. DJ Dizo)" - 4:33
- "Turn Around" - 3:00
- "Glass In Ya Face" - 3:00
- "King of Tha Hood (feat. $hift, éQho, Monté)" - 4:00
- "Ain't No Way Out (feat. Poolman, DJ Fro)" - 3:00
- "Sky Lites" - 4:00
- "Majesty" - 3:00
- "Stupid Freedom (feat. Roxstarr Rick)" - 5:00
- "Bitches On Parade (feat. Master Flipjock, DJ Ezeebeats, Aezo, Lil' Killa)" - 5:00
- "Learn Tha Lessons (feat. Def Jay)" - 3:00
- "From Dusk Til' AM (Tribute To DJ AM)" - 5:00