Edge of the Universe is the second level in Total Assault.
- Ion Dagger
- EMP Gloves
- Assault Rifle
- Sniper Rifle
- Sludge Pistol
- Sludge Rifle
- Energy Rifle
- UEM Rhino
- Zodiac Hover Craft
Calling in all Angels
- When Gameplay starts, follow Cody and Nathan over the hill. Use the Sniper Rifle to your left to take out as many enemies before they notice your presense, then continue over the hill.
- When the Cutscene is finished... continue into the next area, killing as many enemies as possible. Continue on into the next area.
- Use your Sniper here to take out the 2 Purists, then make short work of the Drones. Hop into the Rhino and follow the path until you come to a large opening in the rock, clear this area of enemies and then follow the convoy.
- All you really need to do is follow the path back to the beginning, then hop down onto a lower grassy plain and work your way up to the structure. Kill all the enemies here and then hop out of the Rhino and enter the structure.
- Follow the lighted path and into the center structre. Activate the control panel to your right and watch as the convoy exits the door. Enter the door on your right.
- Exit the structure and fight your way down the grassy slope until you come to a structure.
- As soon as you get near the structure ram the Rhino up the ramps and into the structure, making sure to kill as many enemies as possible.
- Get out and mop up the rest of them, enter the structure.
- Fight your way through the ancient hallways and rooms, making your way slowly down deeper into the structure. There are surprisingly little enemies here, that is until...
A Change of Plans
- You must now fight your way out of the facility. Make your way up, back the way you came. You will encounter double the amount of enemies as last time. As you exit the structure, the level will end.