Feats Of Clay is an Academy Award Winning 1992 American Classic movie written by Daniel Waters
|Feats Of Clay|
|Directed by||Sam Hamm|
Lewis M. Allen,
|Written by||Daniel Waters|
Chad Michael Murray,
|Music by||Danny Elfman|
|Editing by||Michael Chandler|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Release date(s)||10th May, 1992|
|Running time||94 Minutes|
and directed by Sam Hamm starring Chad Michael Murray, Natalie Portman, Elijah Wood, Chris Evans, Leslie Odom Jr., Jonathen Bennett, Julie Gonzalo, Randy Wayne, Will Arnett, Joseph Fiennes, Barry Pepper, Stephanie Courtney, Elizabeth Mitchell, Leland Orser, Robert Glenister and Ashley Crow.
It secured an Academy Award for Best Screenplay and the film went on to possess a famous film title and become a children's film classic despite some of the material and themes depicted in the film.
The film features a cameo performance by great director Takashi Miike and marks the first feature film for actor Chris Evans.
The film is set during the summer of 92 at the fictional Massachusetts Middle School St. Peterson's.
A nerdy boy with glasses named Clay Brooker has just started up at Peterson's and befriends the most sought after popular girl in school whom he quickly wins the heart of.
He is named the school's honourary student for his intelligence and success in all classes he takes there.
He makes friends with a quadran of muck around boys and life seems to be ineptly perfect.
However the school's popular Varsity Jocks have plans for the St. Peterson's hero Clay.
See the star quarterback of St. Peterson's use to be the school hero, as well as the smartest kid in school and was the one who had called dibs on the school's most unobtainable pretty popular girl.
Cruel pranks and psychical mistreatment follows and Clay's estranged troublemaker older brother comes to live with him in Massachusetts and attend the same school.
However as his brother begins to fix Clay's problems in comes the halt of a popular cheerleader girl named Harley Donovan whom captures his heart as well as his good sense.
To make it in with her he reverts from the plan and joins the popular Varsity friendship circle as well as playing Varsity Football in order to capture her attention.
Clay on his own still subject to beatings confides in his popular love of the reason for so many of sick days, unexplained injuries and the rumours circulating about him.
His four troublemaker friends, love and himself then plan out the ultimate takedown of the school's popular Varsity Jocks and his own brother but their plan doesn't go so well to plan.
- Chad Michael Murray as Clay Brooker
- Natalie Portman as Hattie Goldman
- Elijah Wood as Jake Doncaster
- Chris Evans as Peter "Petey" Blake
- Leslie Odom Jr. as Robert "Robbie" Serlonne
- Joseph Fiennes as Jonathen "Johnny" Brooker
- Jonathen Bennett as Walter "Walt" Gordons
- Will Arnett as Star Quarterback Timothy Gordons
- Julie Gonzalo as Head Cheerleader/Timothy's Ex Patricia Silverstein
- Stephanie Courtney as Cheerleader Harley Donovan
- Randy Wayne as Bullied Finkle Brutton
- Barry Pepper as Varsity Jock Joshua Brutton
- Elizabeth Mitchell as Cheerleader Lottie Horan
- Leland Orser as Nathaniel Doncaster
- Robert Glenister as Fernard Brooker
- Ashley Crow as Wendy Brooker
- Tilda Swinton as Principal Patricia Farming
- Courtney B. Vance as Mr. Hadlock
- Takashi Miike as Mr. Wakasan
- Kelli Maroney as Miss Heeven
- Jason Beghe as Mister Larson
- John Billingsley Mister Gormos
- Anne Parillaud as Mrs. Dita
- Anne Marie-Johnson as Miss Julez Caprana
- Bill Prady as Coach Jonathen Larker
- Hazard- Richard Marx
- Damn I Wish I Was Your Love- Sophie B. Hawkins
- No Son Of Mine- Genesis
- Live and Learn- Joe Public
- Friday I'm In Love- The Cure
- Rythm Is A Dance- Snap!
- You Bring On The Sun- London Beat
- Constant Craving- L.D Lang
- Move This- Technotronic
- One- U2
- Breath Is My Life- Erasure
- To Be With You- Mr. Big (Sang by Chad Michael Murray as well as the song being played. The song is sang by Clay Brooker to Hattie Goldman.)
- Come As You Are- Nirvana
- November Rain- Guns N Roses
- Just Another Day- Jon Secada
- Mysterious Ways- U2
- Under The Bridge- Red Hot Chilli Peppers