A Final Form is a type of Final Smash where a character transforms into a stronger one with a full moveset and can be controlled as a normal character. The Final Form's moves are more powerful than the regular ones, some are even infused with a certain element of the character transformed.
Wario-ManEditWario-Man is Wario's Final Smash in Super Smash Bros. Extreme!!. By eating a piece of garlic, Wario transforms into Wario-Man and becomes stronger, faster and takes less knockback, and recieves floaty properties. His attacks are more powerful and he can also jump higher than normal.
- Neutral Attack - Double Punch 8%
- Side Tilt - Thrusts his fist forward, after swinging his arm in a circle. 10%
- Up Tilt - Raises both hands above his head. 10%
- Down Tilt - Stabds his index finger on the ground. 8%
- Dash Attack - Mindlessly runs and headbutts at the opponent. 6%
- Side Smash - Inflates his belly in front of him. 19% (if fully charged)
- Up Smash - Spins around while damaging opponents with his helm. Does multiple hits. 20% (if fully charged)
- Down Smash - Punches at the ground, releasing a yellow shockwave. An attack used inWario Land: The Shake Dimension. 23% (if fully charged)
- Ledge Attack - Gets up and hits with his head. 8%
- Floor Attack (face-up) - Pokes forward and backward. 6%
- Floor Attack (face-down) - Spins around with his fists extended. 6%
- Floor Attack (sitting) - Kicks on both sides. 6%
- Neutral Aerial - Spins in place with arms and legs extended. 9%
- Forward Aerial - Sticks his foot out a very short distance. 6%
- Back Aerial - Throws his head backwards. 10%
- Up Aerial - Claps above his head. 17%
- Down Aerial - Falls with his butt, similar to Bowser's and Yoshi's Down Special Move. 14%
Grabs & ThrowsEdit
- Pummel - Pokes opponent with torso. 2%
- Forward Throw - Makes them into a small ball, aims and throws them forward. 11%
- Back Throw - Hits them backwards with his butt. 9%
- Up Throw - Shakes them multiple times, then throws them upwards. 12%
- Down Throw - Stomps opponent with his butt. 11%
|Wario-Man's Special Moves|
|Standard Special||Wario Bomb|
|Side Special||Atomic Bike|
|Down Special||Flammable Waft|
- Up - Belly-laughs and puts his jaw manually back with his hands.
- Side - Same from Brawl.
- Down - Turns his butt to the viewer and slaps it twice as he laughs.
- Scratches his butt.
- Crosses his arms, fists clenched.
Dark Meta KnightEditDark Meta Knight is Meta Knight's Final Smash in Super Smash Bros. Extreme!!. Meta Knight transforms himself into Dark Meta Knight, doubling his speed, recovery, and offense stats and adding a shadowy effect to all his attacks. He's also invulnerable in this form, but it'll only last for between 8 and 12 seconds.
- Neutral Attack - Slashes twice in front of him, then once upwards. 12%
- Side Tilt - Slashes once in front of him. 6%
- Up Tilt - Stabs upwards. 10%
- Down Tilt - Thrusts his sword on the ground. 8%
- Dash Attack - Thrusts his sword forward. 8%
- Side Smash - Pulls his sword back for a second, then slashes in front of him. Has decent knockback. 21% (if fully charged)
- Up Smash - Slashes above him three times. 19% (if fully charged)
- Down Smash - Slashes in front of him, then behind him. His best killing move. 19% (if fully charged)
- Ledge Attack - Slashes with his blade. 5%
- Floor Attack (face-up) - Slashes in front of him, then behind him. 8%
- Floor Attack (face-down) - Stabs upwards. 6%
- Floor Attack (sitting) - Kicks in front him, then behind him. 7%
- Neutral Aerial - Slashes while spinning in a circle. 13% (19% max)
- Forward Aerial - Slashes in front of him three times. 10%
- Back Aerial - Slahes behind him once. It is rather slow but powerful. 10%
- Up Aerial - Slashes above him very quickly. 6%
- Down Aerial - Slashes below him very quickly. 9%
Grabs & ThrowsEdit
- Pummel - Jabs opponent with his wing's claws. 1%
- Forward Throw - Kicks the opponent in from of him. 9%
- Back Throw - Teleports and slahes the opponent from behind. 10%
- Up Throw - Same as Kirby's.
- Down Throw - Same as Kirby's.
|Dark Meta Knight's Special Moves|
|Standard Special||Sword Beam|
|Side Special||Lunging Slice|
|Up Special||Dimensional Rip|
- Up - Dark Meta Knight slices the air twice, challenging his opponents, and says in a deep, dark voice "Fight me!".
- Side - Dark Meta Knight polishes his sword and says "The time is now!"
- Down - Dark Meta Knight flexs his wings and says in a deep voice "Come.. here."
- Looks on his left and right, then behind him.
- Says "I'm waiting".