Fire might not be the strongest in SSBSW but he might be the smartest and the best thrower!
How to UnlockEdit
Play as Ultimo X 15 times.
A little fire that must get back to the main fire.
- Super Smash Bros. Smash Wars
- Neutral attack - Jabs twice then kicks upward. He does this combo fast.
- Dash attack - Shoulder rush.
- Strong Down - Makes fire in front of him.
- Strong Side - Points his finger and if anyone comes in contact, then he unleashes a flame ball.
- Strong Up - His firey head grows bigger.
- Side Smash - Shoots out a fireball.
- Down Smash - Sweeps the ground while flames erupt.
- Up Smash - Throws a fireball above him.
- Ledge attack - Socks with a firey fist.
- 100% Ledge attack - Gets up and kicks.
- Floor attack - Kicks in front of him and back.
- Neutral Aerial - Flames goes all around him.
- Forward Aerial - Kicks forward.
- Back Aerial - Double back kicks backwards.
- Up Aerial - Makes 6 fireballs form above him while he does hand motions.
- Down Aerial - Puts his arm up to his shoulder then throws fireballs diagnaly.
Grabs & ThrowsEdit
- Pummel - Burns the opponent.
- Forward Throw - Launches the opponent like a football.
- Back Throw - Throws the opponent back then his hand rises making a flame wall scorch the opponent.
- Up Throw - Launches the opponent upward.
- Down Throw - Throws the opponent down then rolls on the opponent making him burn.
- Standard Special - Fireball (Throws 6 fireballs forward)
- Side Special - Flame Breath (Breathes a giant fireball but it just stays in the same place)
- Up Special - Flame Surf (Uses flames to surf him up)
- Down Special - Flame Wall (Makes two flame walls appear behind and in front of him)
- Final Smash - Flame Shower (Makes giant flame like meteores fall from the sky)
- Final Smash #2 - Flame-Tornado (Summons flames as they form a tornado around him)
- Final Smash #3 - Master Flame (the Master Flame comes and assists Fire)
- Up - Laughs.
- Side - Points and says, "Come' on, do your worst!"
- Down - Rolls on the ground while laughing.
- Forms from an inferno.
Victory Theme - Theme of Fire
- Causes flames to erupt behind him.
- Laughs then says, "That was weaker then Water!"
- Does a little dance while saying, "You call this a war?"
- When wining against Ultimo X he says, "I thought you where more powerful then that." and performs victory pose 2.
Role in Rise of an Unleashed ArmyEdit
For as long as the world had existed, there were the elements. There was Fire, Water, Air, Earth. But as time went by, Fire and Water formed a grudge. Fire wanted things hotter, while Water wanted things cooler. Fire was going to get what he wanted, no matter what he had to do...
- Donald Duck
- Water (Character Quest Only)
Fire had finally gotten rid of Water. All the water in the world was dried up, and Flames consumed the world. Nobody could stop him. If they tried to, they would be consumed in flames, each one heating at over 5000 degrees.
Snake's Codec ConversationEdit
- (Coming Soon)
Kratos' Tips From GaiaEdit
- Gaia: This is Fire, Kratos. He is a small being that came from a Master Fire in Ohio. He is now trying to get back to the Master Fire and not be affected by Water. He might not be the strongest, Kratos, but don't underestimate him because he could throw even the biggest opponents across a footballfield.
Smart and a ThrowerEdit
- Smart=every time you throw some thing at him he burns it and puts in his fire and gets bigger and stronger!
- Thrower=he is good thrower by aiming then throwing!
Not Smart Edit
Can't burn grenades!