Get It High, Take It Low is a 2005 American Comedy Drama Thriller Murder Mystery Romance Film written and directed by Mike Judge the director of Idiocracy.
It stars Chad Michael Murray, Charisma Carpenter, Jason Bateman, Zach Galifianakis, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michael Sheen, Laurie Holden, Matthew Perry and Thomas Jane.
The film features a prominent cameo character portrayed by Bruce Willis also.
The film garnered Two Academy Awards 1. For Best Supporting Actress: Charisma Carpenter and 2. Best Supporting Actor: Bruce Willis.
Two deeply in love severley traumatically messed up 19 year old college students along with another severley messed up male College Student Youth are accused of the triple murder of three of their fellow College Friends.
They find themselves on the run and on a search to clear their names but faced with a vary of many life threatening dangerous obstacles.
One being the pursuing police whom will not hesitate to gun them down, Two being the weird untitled illegal substance they have found themselves addicted to and 3. being the possibility One of the actual three deeply troubled kids might indeed be guilty of the horrific triple killing.
The true tragedy might be indeed the ending of a powerful love which defies all obstacles seemingly at the hands of mere choice.
- Chad Michael Murray as Reverend Portermire
- Charisma Carpenter as Vernita Blake
- Jason Bateman as Walter Matthis
- Zach Galifanakis as Tucker Dormand
- Catherine Zeta-Jones as Abused Stripper Sister Hennesy Blake
- Michael Sheen as Harding Cooep
- Laurie Holden as Hilda Swanson
- Matthew Perry as Officer Restbert
- Thomas Jane as Officer Cockledine
- Bruce Willis as Lieutennant Portermire
- Minnie Driver as Heena Portermire