Hell's Massacre is a 2017 first/third person stealth video game.
Personality and Voice
World and Locations
Kidnap and Torture
Kidnapping victims involve knocking out the specific victim and then dragging their body to a chair. The victim can be seated and rope or duct tape can be used to tie them up while duct tape, a ballgag or a cloth can be used to gag them, keeping them from attracting anyone's attention.
Torturing the victim will slowly break down their sanity and injure them. Torture involves waterboarding, beating with a crowbar, cutting off body parts with a knife, electroshocks and scooping out eyes.
By finding the ancient items and completing challenges for them as well as place them in specific locations, the player can gain various powers and abilities.
- Pyrokinesis: Command the power of fire, directing gusts of heats and spread flames to cause as much anarchy as possible.
- Cryokinesis: Command the power of ice, shaping it into mighty weapons and use frigid winds to lock down those within chilling reach.
- Earth: Command the power of earth, shaping it into mighty pets and causing devastating disasters to shake things up.
- Mental: Assault and control others with psychic force and control the world by forcing the will of others.
- Light: Create hard-light constructs and punish victims with imaginative yet brutal and terrifying weapons and buildings.
- Celestial: Shape the forces of the universe and curse enemies.