|Heroes and Villians|
|Platform(s)||Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, Nintendo WII, Nintendo DS, Playstation Portable|
|Genre(s)||First Person/Third Person Role Playing Shooter|
|Mode(s)||Single Player, Multiplayer, Online Multiplayer|
Heroes and Villians is a videogame featuring Characters and Factions from many, many other video gamesand films, such as characters from Star Wars, the HALO series and even Mr. Bigglesworth from WOWC. It features 2 main modes, Single Player with optional splitscreen and Online multiplayer. The game takes place on a gigantic planet (where the player can walk around freely doing whatever they wish) that has been colonised by humans but has recently been ravaged by earthquakes, volcanoes and other disasters and invaded by countless factions from different universes. In the single player mode, the player(s) are mercenaries for hire that have arrived on this planet to help the surviving human colonists and invaders who seek too help, but they are also there to test their skills, earn monney and weaken the ranks of the invaders who seek to destroy. In multiplayer, there is only one, consistently playing online match between the factions from the singleplayer game spanning the ENTIRE planet.
The factions in this game who seek to help are:
- The Colonists
- The Jedi, Clone and Rebel Armies (Star Wars)
- The Prawns (District 9)
- The UNSC (HALO)
- The Colonial Marines (Aliens)
- The X-Men (X-Men)
- The C.O.G. Army (Gears of War)
- The Autobots (Transformers)
- The GDF and Mechs (Godzilla)
- The Brotherhood of Steel (Fallout)
The factions in this game who seek to destroy are:
- The Sith, Imperial, C.I.S. Armies (Star Wars)
- The Covenant (HALO)
- The Alien Hives (Aliens)
- The Bortherhood of Mutants (X-Men)
- The Locust (Gears of War)
- The Decepticons (Transformers)
- The Vortaak (Godzilla)
- The Predator Clans (Predator)
- The Weyland-Yutani Androids (Aliens vs. Predator)
- The Invaders (Independence Day)
- The Crimson Lance and Bandits (Borderlands)
- The Chimera (Resistance)
- The Terminators and Skynet (Terminator)
- The Martians (War of the Worlds)
- The Daleks and Cybermen (Doctor Who)
The factions in this game who will attack anything on sight are:
- The Zombie Hordes (Zombified versions of any creature of thing in this game)
- Wildlife (Many different games and films)
THIS LIST OF FACTIONS WILL BE UPDATED WITH MORE LATER
The weapons useable in this game are any weapons used by the above factions. The weapons invented for this game alone are listed here:
- Gamma-Ray Laser Cannon
- Black Hole Generator
- Teleporter Gun
Bonus Weapons and how to get them:
- Winchester Model 1887 "Terminator" Shotgun (Kill every type of Terminator Model)
- RINO-4 (Rescue Ratchet and Clank from Imperial Prison)
- Ray-Gun (Kill every type of Zombie)
The planet featured in this game had colonised by humans for years, but has since been largly destroyed by earthquakes, volcanoes, tidal waves and extreme weather. The time when the player(s) reach the planet is after the great chataclism that nearly destroyed it, and the colonists are starting to rebuild their cities around the chasms, volcanoes and ruins. One such city is New Hope City, built around the ruins of the first colonised area on the planet, the original having been torn apart by earthquakes. The city features giant suspension bridges spanning the huge chasms created by the quakes. After the colonists started to rebuild, many factions from around the universe have invaded the planet and have started to wreak havoc, however some factions have decided to help the colonists. Scattered around the planet are bases where the player can stop and restock on ammo and supplies and get new missions from characters also stopping at that base. The bases are listed here:
- The Mos Eisley Cantina
- "Stratus"-Space Station
- The Ewok Village
- The Raven
- New Hope City HQ
Here are some other locations on the Planet worth noting:
- The Ovelka Highway-Longest highway on the planet, completely encircles it.
- The Vendetta Pass-The Largest canyon on the planet, created by quakes, crossed by 1 Bridge.
- The Void Ocean-Largest Ocean on the planet, can be crossed by air or sea.
- The Quiveta Desert-Largest desert on the planet.
- Mt. Wyatt-Largest mountain on the planet at 5639ft tall.
In the Quiveta Desert, there is and arena that the player(s) can enter and face of against gigantic bosses, hordes of enemies or against other players.