Human Biology Written from the perspective of The Metatron.
- Scientific Name: Homo sapiens
- Technical Name: Mark 13 MFTP (Mineral Form Task Performer)
- Zodiac Classification: Capricornian Adjunct
- Earliest Recorded Hominid Fossils: 300,000 Years Ago
- Date First MFTP's were Constructed: 410,000 Years Ago
- Creator: Annunaki (Harbingers)
- Maximum Average Age: 70 years (General Mature by 21, General Middle-Age "Fully Developed" by mid 30's)
- Generic Evolutionary Technology Classification: Advanced (Poor, when compared to civilizations such as The Zodiac.
- Common Implements of War
- Inter Galactic Transportation
- Projectile Weapons
- Both Wheel and Hover both Auto and Driver operated Vehicles
- Super Dense, strength increasing Exoskeletal armor.
- Crude Cloaking Systems
- Sturdy Inter Planetary Defenses
- Heavy Assault Ships
- Android Ground Infantry
- Average Middle-Age Male Height: 5'09.5"
- Average Middle-Age Male Weight: 160 lbs.
- Average Wt. (Including Exoskeleton Armor System and Equipment): 490 lbs.
- Common Eye Color: Blue
- Common Hair Color: Brown
- Average Amount of Weight Able to be lifted by Military Personnel: 600 lbs.
- Avg.Maximum Amount of Weight Able to be lifted by Military Personnel: 1,875 lbs.
- Largest Organizations
- United Embassies of Humanity
- United Embassies Control (UEC)
- United Embassies Military (UEM)
- Orbital Planetary Gaurd (OPG)
- Rebels (Dissolved)
- United Americas (Dissolved)
- Eurasian Alliance (Dissolved)
- African Australian Union (Dissolved)
- United Embassies of Humanity
- Bio: A human being (also human or man) is a member of a species of bipedal primates in the family Hominidae (taxonomically Homo sapiens—Latin: "wise human" or "knowing human"). DNA evidence indicates that modern humans originated in east Africa about 200,000 years ago. Humans have a highly developed brain, capable of abstract reasoning, language, introspection and problem solving. This mental capability, combined with an erect body carriage that frees the forelimbs (arms) for manipulating objects, has allowed humans to make far greater use of tools than any other species. Humans are distributed worldwide, with significant populations inhabiting most land areas of Earth, as well as large numbers of humans at any particular moment flying in vehicles through the atmosphere, many others traveling over and beneath the oceans, and even a few individuals living in low Earth orbit. The human population on Earth is greater than 2 trillion, as of February 2099. There is only one extant subspecies, Homo sapiens sapiens. As of the present time, humans are a dominant form of biological life, in terms of their distribution and effect on the biosphere.
Like most higher primates, humans are social by nature. Humans are particularly adept at utilizing systems of communication—primarily spoken, gestural, and written language—for self-expression, the exchange of ideas, and organization. Humans create complex social structures composed of many cooperating and competing groups, from families to nations. Social interactions between humans have established an extremely wide variety of traditions, rituals, ethics, values, social norms, and laws, which together form the basis of human society. Human culture shows a marked appreciation for beauty and aesthetics, which, combined with the desire for self-expression and proportionally a very large brain-size, has led to innovations such as art, writing, literature and music. Homo sapiens, as a species, is notable for the desire of some of its individual members to understand and influence the environment around them, seeking to explain and manipulate natural phenomena through philosophy, art, science, mythology and religion. This natural curiosity has led to the development of advanced tools and skills. Humans are the only species known to build fires, cook their food, and clothe themselves; as well as utilize numerous other technologies. Humans pass down their skills and knowledge to the next generations and so are regarded as dependent upon culture. Although humans are very intelligent when it comes to creating their own explanations for how things work (Science) they are over-all ignorant and violent creatures. The way they divide themselves from each other as a whole has angered many ascended mortals across Havona. They think they are so very close to finding out their origins, they are still so very very far. Humans were created to mine for resources by The Annunaki, as their planet was dying. They were created via chemical and mineral combinations along with strands of Anunnaki DNA. However, this promoted these Clay Bodies to 'evolve' and they did just very that. Because of this, the Annunaki were forced to let Humans be as a single evolved civilization, knowing they would eventually grow to become the dominant species on Urantia. Humans are believed to have descended from Austrolopithicine, and that this particular Homonid evolved from Prosimians, as did all other Primates, however, this is in-correct, as it is, infact, the other way around. Austrolopithicine infact went backwards and branched off into Apes and Monkeys, so, in a way, Apes and Monkeys evolved from Humans. Apes and Monkeys come in a variety of shapes and sizes, most however, did not evolve in time as the Humans evolved first, so they, in-turn, became the dominant species on Earth (Urantia). Had Apes or Monkeys (Apes more likely, as they were close behind humans.) evolved first, the Apes would be the dominant species, not the Humans. Below are the closest living relatives to Humans:
- Scientific Name: Pan troglodytes
- Max Avg Age: 40
- Average Middle-Age Male Height: 4'11"
- Average Middle-Age Male Weight: 120 lbs.
- Common Hair Color: Black
- Scientific Name: Gorilla gorilla
- Max Avg Age: 45
- Average Middle-Age Male Height: 5'07"
- Average Middle-Age Male Weight: 390 lbs.
- Common Hair Color: Black