- Character Description
Kirby is a round, pink puffball. He is the hero of planet pop star. Kirby has the ability to swallow his enemies and copy their attacks. This attack is called swallow. He can also store the air he inhales, making himself big and puffy and making him able to float around. He can be considered good, brave, cute, truthful, honest, funny and very polite.
Kirby is a small, light character with some fast attacks and some slow attacks, which deal great damage (e.g. his Hammer) and has excellent recovery. His aerials are quick and strong. His Hammer and Stone can easily KO at low percentages and both can be used as great aerial attacks. Kirby has five midair jumps, combined with his Final Cutter and his floatiness, making his recovery one of the longest in the game. All in all, Kirby has remained the same from SSBB, with few drawbacks.
- Neutral Attack - Two punches, followed by a rapid flurry of punches that release shockwaves. 2%, 2%, 1%
- Forward Tilt - A quick roundhouse kick. 6%
- Up Tilt - Quickly raises one leg vertically from behind. 8%
- Down Tilt - Crouches low and delivers a long ranged low kick. 5%
- Dash Attack - Spins on his hands, while repeatedly kicking with his feet. 5%
- Side Smash - Lunges forward and delivers a very long range jump kick that moves Kirby forward. 19% (if fully charged)
- Up Smash - Does a short backflip while doing an upward kick. High knockback. 18% (if fully charged)
- Down Smash - Splits his legs apart and spins around rapidly. 17% (if fully charged)
- Ledge Attack - Flips over the edge and kicks. 6%
- Floor Attack (face-up) - Gets up, kicks on one side, then the other. 6%
- Floor Attack (face-down) - Same as Down Smash. 5%
- Floor Attack (sitting) - Gets up, then spins around, kicking. 5%
- Neutral Aerial - Spins in place, dealing damage with his arms and legs. 8%
- Forward Aerial - Delivers three kicks with good knockback. 10%
- Back Aerial - Quickly crouches in midair, then kicks his legs behind him. 8%
- Down Aerial - Performs his famous Drill Kick that trapps enemies and delivers great damage and knockback. 13%
Grabs & ThrowsEdit
- Pummel - Quick Punch. 1%
- Forward Throw - Rises slowly in the air, while flipping, then slams the opponent down. 8%
- Back Throw - Flips backwards and slams opponent with their head on the ground. 8%
- Up Throw - Flies of the screen, and comes back down violently in an explosion. 10%
- Down Throw - Throws his opponent down to the ground, then stopms him multiple times. 12%
|Kirby's Special Moves|
|Final Smash||Cook Kirby|
- Up Taunt - The famous Kirby Dance.
- Side Taunt - Another Kirby Dance.
- Down Taunt - Faces the viewer and says an elongated "Hi".
- Looks around.
- Pets his tummy.
Rides in on a Warp Star and crashes on the ground.
- The famous Kirby dance.
- Another Kirby dance, similar to his Up Taunt.
- A third Kirby dance.