Macabre Crucifixion is the eighth full-length album from English doom metal band Black Widow, released on April 15th 2006. It sees the return of Hayley Devonshire on violin, the last album until 2009's Dread Summer Mourning to feature Christopher Bradham on drums, due to a leg injury, replaced by Yggdrasill Burning's Anders Jacobsen for the duration, and William Glencross using more aggressive lyrics and growling. It is preceded by 2004's Crypt of My Past and followed by 2008's The Violent Apostasy.
- "Raining Down Pestilence" - 9:00
- "God Is Waiting For His Lambs" - 5:44
- "Murderous Vows" - 7:00
- "The Night Brings Shadow" - 10:00
- "The Macabre Crucifixion" - 9:02
- "Drowning In A Sea of Despair" - 6:44
- "Outro" - 9:55