This page is for Mario in Super Smash Bros. Extreme!! only. Do NOT edit this page unless you are given permission to do so.
Hero of the Mushroom Kingdom.
|Debut||Donkey Kong (1981)|
Mario is the protagonist of the Mario series and Nintendo's mascot, first appearing in 1981's arcade game "Donkey Kong". Mario is a plumber, who with the help of his younger twin brother Luigi, protects the Mushroom Kingdom, where he resides, and often rescues Princess Peach from Bowser. Mario's abilities are numerous. He has super human strength, he is a great athlete, he can throw fireballs, use many of his equipments such as the F.L.U.D.D. and he is even a great doctor.
Mario is considered a beginner character that people can learn with. This is due to him having no major size or speed flaws and is considered all around and balanced. He is Middleweight, and he is well balanced. Despite being an average-sized middleweight. A major offensive flaw of Mario is his lack of finishers. His only attacks that can reliably KO under 150% are his forward smash and up smash. His other possible finishers are situational.
- Neutral Attack - Punches with his right, then his left, and then kicks with his right foot. 9%
- Forward Tilt - Does a roundhouse kick with his right leg. 8%
- Up Tilt - Delivers an uppercut while spinning. 8%
- Down Tilt - Sweeps low to the ground with his leg. 7%
- Dash Attack - Slides forward and kicks with both feet. 7%
- Side Smash - Steps back, and then forward causing a blast of fire out of his hand. Has great knockback if sweetspoted. 19% (if fully charged)
- Up Smash - Sends opponents skyward with a headbutt. Has medium kockback. 19% (if fully charged)
- Down Smash - Does a breakdance sweep. Has medium knockback. 20% (if fully charged)
- Ledge Attack - Does a sumersault and that kicks upwards, from a laying down position. 6%
- Floor Attack (face-up) - Gets up and kicks behind him, then in front of him. 6%
- Floor Attack (face-down) - Gets up and punches behind him, then in front of him. 6%
- Floor Attack (sitting) - Kicks behind him, then in front of him while getting up. 5%
- Neutral Aerial - Performs a Sex Kick. 8%
- Forward Aerial - Punches downward. 12%
- Back Aerial - Spins and kicks backwards. 11%
- Up Aerial - Does a summersault and hits upwards. 11&
- Down Aerial - Spins and fists then strikes with both on opposite sides 12%
Grabs & ThrowsEdit
- Pummel - Headbutt. 3%
- Forward Throw - Spins around once, then throws his opponent in front of him. Has below avarage knockback. 7%
- Back Throw - Whirls around several times, then throws his opponent backwards. Has great knockback. 12%
- Up Throw - Throws his opponent upwards. Has below avarage knockback. 8%
- Down Throw - Slams his opponent into the ground. 7%
|Mario's Special Moves|
|Up Special||Tanooki Blast|
|Down Special||Spin Drill|
|Final Smash||Mario Finale|
- Up - Turns into Super Mario, the same way as he does in SSBM and SSBB.
- Side - Takes off his hat, twirls around, and puts his hat back on.
- Down - Spins in the air and falls on his back, the same way as he does in SSBB.
- Briefly adjusts his hat.
- Goes into a defensive pose, then moves his head side-to-side.
Jumps out of a Warp Pipe, and says "Lets-a-Go!"
- Makes his victory pose from Super Mario 64 as a Luma Star appears with him.
- Jumps in the air, twirls around, then lands on his feat, same way as he does in SSBB.
- Jumps twice, then spins around and takes off his hat with a Luma appearing out of it.
Claps to the winner.