| Master Xehanort
||Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (2010)
| Playable Appearances
Master Xehanort, the main antagonist of the Xehanort Saga of the Kingdom Hearts series, will be an unlockable newcomer in Super Smash Bros. Smash Wars.
How to Unlock
- Unlock Riku, then clear Classic Mode on Hard as either him or Sora with no continues.
- Have Master Xehanort join the player's party in the Rise of an Unleashed Army.
- Neutral Attack - ???
- Dash Attack - ???
- Strong Side - ???
- Strong Up - ???
- Strong Down - ???
- Side Smash - ???
- Up Smash - ???
- Down Smash - ???
- Ledge Attack - ???
- 100% Ledge Attack - ???
- Floor Attack - ???
- Neutral Aerial - ???
- Foward Aerial - ???
- Back Aerial - ???
- Up Aerial - ???
- Down Aerial - ???
Grabs and Throws
- Pummel - Strangles the opponent. 4% damage.
- Foward Throw - ???
- Back Throw - Throws the opponent backwards and slashes them on the back. 7% damage.
- Up Throw - Throws the opponent in the air and blasts them with dark aura. 9% damage.
- Down Throw - Throws the opponent down and scars them with dark powers from his keyblade. 10% damage.
Standard Special Move = ???
Side Special Move
= Teleporting Slash
Up Special Move
Down Special Move
= Dark Lightning
= Keyblade Storm
Final Smash #2
= No Heart
Final Smash #3
Walks out of a dark portal with his keyblade in hand.
Side: Points with his keyblade and says, "You're too weak!"
- Holds his keyblade in front of his face, then lowers it.
- Holds his hand in the air.
- Raises his keyblade in the air while saying, "You never stood a chance."
- Pumps a fist and says, "You're not ready yet!"
- Walks into a dark portal silently.
Role in Rise of an Unleashed Army
(Plot coming soon)
Snake's Codec Message
These affect the color of his black coat, pants, and boots.
Ending Credits Music
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.