|Universe||Super Smash Bros.|
|Debut||Super Smash Bros. Smash Wars (???)|
NOTE: DO TO ALL OF THE CHARACTERS BEING IN SMASH WARS, THIS IS ONLY ABOUT THE FORMER CHARACTER, ALL RIGHTS GO TO MJC100. THANKS
- Neutral attack - (Coming Soon)
- Dash attack - Shoulder rush.
- Strong Down - (Coming Soon)
- Strong Side - (Coming Soon)
- Strong Up - (Coming Soon)
- Side Smash - (Coming Soon)
- Down Smash - (Coming Soon)
- Up Smash - (Coming Soon)
- Ledge attack - (Coming Soon)
- 100% Ledge attack - (Coming Soon)
- Floor attack - (Coming Soon)
- Neutral Aerial - (Coming Soon)
- Forward Aerial - (Coming Soon)
- Back Aerial - (Coming Soon)
- Up Aerial - (Coming Soon)
- Down Aerial - (Coming Soon)
Grabs & ThrowsEdit
- Pummel - (Coming Soon)
- Forward Throw - (Coming Soon)
- Back Throw - (Coming Soon)
- Up Throw - (Coming Soon)
- Down Throw - (Coming Soon)
Standard Special Move = Laser Eye
Up = Mecha-161 looks at the screen and says Die!
Side = Hovers off the ground for 2 seconds
Down = Pulls out a military units head and says This will be you when I'm done with you!
Mecha-161 teleports on stage while electric energy forms around him.
Victory Theme :
- Mecha-161 gets in his special pose and says "That was an interesting battle!"
- Mecha-161 has his back turned to the screen and he looks back and lifts up his fist with red electric energy forms around it.
- Cracks his neck and has his arms crossed while saying "Pathetic, worthless, and you'll never win against me!"
Character Choice AnimationEdit
161 does his special stance and says You're a bunch of whimps, HA HA!
Snake's Codec ConversationEdit
Snake : Otacon who's the cheap looking robot?
Otacon : Snake! Stay back from the robot he is most manical villian you'll ever face.
Snake : Alright then, what is he capable of?
Otacon : Mecha-161 is able project shields at anytime and can stop anything in his path by using the force. He could stop bullets, missles, you name it.
Snake : So using missles isn't a good idea, thankfully I got my special fighting style.
Otacon : I wouldn't do that, but I wish you the best of luck.
Snake : Thanks, but we'll be cleaning up some scrap metal.
The colors affect his red spots and black spots.
Character Quest EndingEdit
Mecha-161 killed Ultimo, Vader, and Ganondorf, all in one attack. The army of mechas started walking on the streets, killing whoever got in thier way. The mechas ruled all!