| Mega Man
||Mega Man (1987)
| Playable Appearances
Mega Man, one of the most famous Capcom characters of all time, makes a brawling appearance in Super Smash Bros. Smash Wars.
- Neutral attack - Right Jab, jabs with armcannon then Slash Claw from Mega Man 7.
- Dash attack - Slide Kick.
- Strong Down - Double Kick
- Strong Side - Energy Punch
- Strong Up - Uppercut from Rockman: Power Fighters.
- Side Smash - Flame Sword from Mega Man 8.
- Down Smash - Thunder Beam from the first Mega Man game.
- Up Smash - Explosion.
- Ledge attack - Hits with Armcannon.
- 100% Ledge attack - Coming soon.
- Floor attack - Coming soon.
- Neutral Aerial - Top Spin from Mega Man 3.
- Forward Aerial - Drill Bomb from Mega Man 4.
- Back Aerial - Fire Storm from the first Mega Man game.
- Up Aerial - Blizzard Attack from Mega Man 6.
- Down Aerial - Noise Crush from Mega Man 7.
Grabs & Throws
- Pummel - Jabs with Armcannon.
- Forward Throw - Water Wave from Mega Man 5.
- Back Throw - Napalm Bomb from Mega Man 5.
- Up Throw - Tornado Hold from Mega Man 5.
- Down Throw - Jewel Satellite from Mega Man 9.
Mega Man's Special Moves
- Standard Special Move = Mega Buster
- Side Special Move = Copy Grab
- Up Special Move = Rush Coil
- Down Special Move = Mega Ball
Final Smash #3 = (Comming Soon)</li>
- Final Smash #2 = Rush Adapter
Up: Throws his fist in the air.
Side: Says, "Come on, guys!"
Down: Takes off his helmet, pumps a fist, and puts his helmet back on.
Teleports onto the stage.
Mega Man X's alternate costumes affect the color of his armor.
(Ending coming soon.)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.