Prom Night 2: Hello Mary Lou is 2013 horror film and is the remake of 1987 horror film. Starring
When Hamilton High's Prom Queen of 1982, Mary Lou Maloney is killed by her jilted boyfriend, she comes back for revenge 30 years later.
In 1982, seventeen year old Mary Lou Maloney (Amber Heard) enters a church, where she confesses her sins to the priest, claiming to have disobeyed her parents, used the lord's name in vain and had sinful relations with other boys. The pastor tells her that "there are great sins and she should prepare herself for the consequences." Before leaving, Mary Lou tells the priest that she loved every minute of it and leaves her phone number in the confession booth along with a written message: "For a good time call Mary Lou."
Later, at the 1982 prom at Hamilton High School, Mary Lou is attending with rich Billy Nordham (Jim Parsons) who gives her a ring with her initials on it. Shortly after receiving Billy's ring, Mary Lou sends him off to get punch while she sneaks backstage with Buddy Cooper, where the two are found making out by Billy. Storming off after Mary Lou claims she used him, Billy, while in the washroom, overhears two boys preparing a stink bomb and, when the boys abandon the bomb in the trash due to a teacher approaching, Billy grabs it. When Mary Lou is crowned prom queen, Billy, having snuck up onto the catwalk, drops the bomb on her before she is crowned. To the horror of Billy and everyone in attendance, the fuse of the bomb ignites Mary Lou's dress and she dies after going up in flames, but not before seeing that Billy is the one who killed her.
- Brad Pitt as Principal Billy "Bill" Nordham
- Jim Parsons as a younger Bill
- Hayden Panettiere as Vicki Carpenter
- Johnny Simmons as Craig Nordham
- Emily Browning as Mary Lou Maloney
- Amber Heard as a younger Mary
- Steve Martin as Father Cooper
- Emma Roberts as Kelly Hennelotter
- Patrick Warburton as Walt Carpenter
- Virginia Madsen as Virginia Carpenter
- Taylor Swift as Monica Waters
- Josh Peck as Josh Simms
- Mae Whitman as Jessica Browning
- Max Thieriot as Jess Bradford