Scream 31 takes place after The Return of Lauren Malloy, Jill Roberts is in jail but there is more trouble in Woodsboro.Fifi Mone survived the shooting but she has disappeared into her mind,Mimi is now the dominate personalty and she is killing again,It's up to Sidney to stop the schizo serial killer.
- Keanu Reeves as Thomas Connor
- Georgie Henley as Hayley McDonald
- Neve Campbell as Sidney Prescott
- Emma Bell as Cami Watson/Mimi Mone
- Hayden Panettiere as Kirby Reed
- Amber Heard as Jessica Mitchell
- Logan Browning as Kimberly Jansen
- Michael Madsen as Det Dennis Mitchell
- Molly Burnette as Caroline Mitchell
- Lisa Wilcox as Det. Natalie Carmen
- Matthew Fox as John Bennett
- Texas Battle as Kyle Romrez
- Percy Daggs III as Jamie Romrez
- Alexa Vega as as Freena Jones
- Megalyn Ecknihwoke as Sara Lewis
- Ellen Wroe as Dana Albertson
Emma Roberts As Jill Roberts
- Thomas Connor
- Hayley McDonald
- Sidney Prescott
- Cami Watson
- Kirby Reed
- Jessica Mitchell
- Det. Dennis Mitchell
- Kimberly Jansen
- Caroline Mitchell
- Det. Natalie Carmen
- Mimi Mone-Her main targets are Sidney Prescott and her mysterious look alike Cami Watson.
Dana Albertson-She is stabbed repeatly by Mimi.
Sara Lewis-She is crushed when Mimi tips a bookcase over and it falls on her.
Freena Jones-She is stabbed in the chest and then has her heart ripped out by Mimi.
Jamie Romrez-He is attacked by Mimi and has his throat slit.
Kyle Romrez-He is stabbed in the neck by Mimi.
John Bennett-He is shot at the hospital by an unmasked Mimi who then chases Cami up to the roof.
Mimi Mone-She falls off the roof of the hospital when Sidney is trying to reason with her to let Cami go,Sidney grabs Cami before she falls off the roof too.
Cami was shaken by the whole thing she had moved to the small town of Woodsboro to escape a troubled past but instead she had become a target of a insane serial killer who looked like her.Sidney recieved a subpeonea to testify at Jill's Trial,she had a feeling that trial was going to be a circus and Jill would enjoy it. Jill had just returned to her cell after a meeting with her lawyer which had gone well, she was looking forward to the trial she was postive that before the trial was over the world would know her name.