Scream 8 takes place after Scream 7. Sidney is now dead and Ghostface is back. Fifi must stand up for herself to stop Ghostface once and for all with help from Scream 5 and Scream 6 survivour Hayley McDonald.
- Emma Bell as Fifi Mone
- Georgie Henley as Hayley McDonald
- David Arquette as Dewey Riley
- Courteney Cox as Gale Weathers-Riley
- Hayden Panettiare as Kirby Reed
- Matthew Lillard as Det Sam Macher
- Marley Shelton as Judy Hicks
- Crystal Hunt as Jill Richards
- Caroline Chickezie as Amora Sanchez
- Ashley Green as Taylor Miller
- Ian Harding as Boyd Miller
- Spencer Grammer as Logan Davies
- Mandy Musgrave as Lily Andrews
- Kellen Lutz as Mike Bell
- Fifi Mone
- Hayley McDonald
- Kirby Reed
- Dewey Riley
- Gale Weathers-Riley
- Judy Hicks
- Det Sam Macher
- Jill Richards-She idolized Jill Roberts and hated Kirby Reed.
- Taylor Miller-She is the female version of Charlie Walker.
- Boyd Miller-Taylor Miller
- Logan Davies-Jill Richards
- Lily Andrew-Jill Richards
- Mike Bell-Taylor Miller
- Amora Sanchez-Taylor Miller
- Taylor Miller- Hayley McDonald
- Jill Richards-Fifi Mone and Kirby Reed
- Emma Roberts as Jill Roberts-Jill haunts Fifi in her dreams
- Rory Culkin as Charlie Walker-Charlie appeares in Kirby dreams and apolligies her because he only stabbed her because he wanted to protected her from Jill, Kirby forgives him
- Neve Campell as Sidney Prescott-Sidney shows up on a videotape that Dewey and Gale are watching the tape is of a birthday party she threw for Dewey's little sister Tatum. She is smiling and enjoying herself not having a care in the world Dewey smiles at the thought of all the fun Sidney and Tatum had together when they were younger and now there together again.
Scream 8 officially ended Sidney Prescott's story since she was the last member of the Prescott/Roberts family. Dewey and Gale Riley moved out of Woodsboro with their 2 small children to start a new life. Kirby Reed and Fifi Mone also left Woodsboro and moved to NY hoping they had heard the last of Ghostface but they may find out sometimes you can't escape the past.