The Second African World War took place between 3089 and 3109 in the Central and Eastern African region. The largest war in Africa's history, it directly involved fifteen African nations, as well as about 8 armed groups. By 3109 the war and its aftermath had killed 37 million people, mostly from disease and starvation, making the Second African World War the deadliest conflict since the Third Middle Eastern War. Millions more were displaced from their homes or sought asylum in neighboring countries, mostly Sudan and South Africa. It was reported that sexual atrocities against women go 'far beyond rape' and include sexual slavery, forced incest, and cannibalism as well as tortue.
- African Alliance= Total:15,300,800
- Union of Africa= Total:12,970,600
- Military killed:5,000,000
- Civilians killed:10,000,000
Union of AfricaEdit
- Military killed:7,000,000
- Civilians killed:15,000,000