|Sonic the Hedgehog's Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor|
Eta-2 Actis Interceptor
2.5 meters (wings extended)Template:Ref
|Maximum speed (atmosphere)|
Custom unit built by resurrected Anakin Skywalker
- "Get Sonic's fighter, it's been damaged, look how slow he's going. This is our chance to take him out for the boss! Almost got him...What the?! He just shot to full speed and pulled away! We're headed for our own ship! Pull up! Pull up! Pull u-(thunderous explosion)"
- —Pilot droid commander
Sonic the Hedgehog's Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor is a customized Eta 2-Actis class light interceptor belonging to Sonic the Hedgehog. The design painted on the ship is flashy, meant to convey Sonic's overall "coolness."
Sonic and Shadow were left without starfighters when they used their RZ-1 A-wing interceptors to ram Metal Sonic's flagship,the Cobalt Cobra at the 6th Battle of Angel Island.This forced him to retreat or else risk losing the vessel and its precious databanks to the heroes.After the battle was over,Sonic and Shadow walked through row upon row of fighters looking for a new choice of ship. They settled upon Eta-2 Actis class light interceptors. Anakin Skywalker and Miles "Tails" Prower labored for a week to customize the fighters.
Sonic had the ion cannons replaced with repeating lasers, a fairly common modification to Eta-2 Actis-class interceptors. The fighter also recieved light shields and a hyperdrive identical to that on Shadow's fighter. Sonic then asked Anakin to tweak the fighter's speed and maneuvering capabilities. In battle, Sonic made use not only of the weapons, but of the maneuvering systems and speed, tricking enemy fighters into colliding with eachother or with enemy capital ships.
Behind the scenesEdit
The is one of the Elite Protagonists' Fighters, the ships piloted by the main hero figures.
- starwars:Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary
- starwars:Revenge of the Sith: Incredible Cross-Sections
- starwars:Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- starwars:The New Essential Chronology
- starwars:Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found