|Real name||Peter Benjamin Parker|
|First appearance||Amazing Fantasy # 15|
|Weight||167 lbs (76 kg)|
|Powers/Weapons|| Web shooters that emit a web-like substance|
Ability to crawl walls
Strength, speed and agility of a spider
With arachnid-like agility and wall-crawling prowess, Spider-Man is able to spin webs while driving villains crazy.
After being irradiated by a radioactive spider, Peter Parker gains its amazing powers. He uses the spider's abilities for fame and fortune. But all this was prevented when his Uncle Ben was shot by a burglar. He apprehended the burglar, making him realize that with great power comes great responsibility.
Spider-Man is a courageous and intelligent hero with a sense of responsibilty. But one of his most known traits is his wisecracking sense of humor. Even at the face of danger, he will tend to crack the most wittiest joke. Spider-Man is also a loner. Due to his independent personality, Spider-Man finds it difficult to work in teams. However, this has gradually lessened over the ears, to the point Spider-Man is a member of the Avengers and the New Avengers.
- Able to swing through a city with webs
- Able to use webs in a variety of ways, such as making web hammers and maces
- Can scale different surfaces due to spider-like hairs on his fingertips
- A sixth-sense or "Spider-Sense" that evidentally warns him of danger
- Strength that matches that of a spider (can lift 10 tons)
- Great speed to let him outrun some of his enemies
- Acrobatic agility
- Is an intellectual genius
Attacks and Supers (if possible)Edit
- Web Shots (Level 1): Shoots out regular shots of webbing.
- Web Barrage (Level 2): Web shots with stronger damage.
- Web Stream (Level 3): Web shots are automatic and a lot more faster.
- Web Pull (Level 1): Yank the enemy with a webline.
- Web Strike (Level 2): Zips to the enemy and strikes.
- Arachno Swirl (Level 3): Swings the enemy around, then throws him.
- Web Wrap (Level 1): Snares an enemy with a stream of webbing.
- Web Blast (Level 2): Fires a fireball made out of webbing to ensnare his enemies.
- Spider-Bomb (Level 3): Brings out a huge bomb that explodes with webbing.
- Maximum Spider (Super 1): Starts dashing and webbing any enemy he sees, while finishing off with a web fist to the ground.
- Hammer n' Mace (Super 2): Spins around the air with a web hammer and web mace before finishing it off by colliding the two weapons together to make a powerful smash.
- Whirlpool of Silk (Super 3): Creates a powerful tornado of webbing to freeze and destroy his enemies.
Here are Spider-Man's alternate costumes:
- Classic Red and Blue
- Venom Symbiote
- Scarlet Spider
- Iron Spider
- Big Time Green
- The only ones wearing red in the series are Spider-Man, Deadpool, Iron Man, Daredevil, Flash, Ermac, Liu Kang, Halo Spartan Willy and Lee Clark.
- Spider-Man and Anti-Venom were once enemies (when Eddie Brock was Venom), but they put aside their differences and became close friends.
- Spider-Man, along with other characters such as Deadpool or Flash, has a wise-cracking, comedic persona. Meaning he uses this trait to taunt enemies or show comic relief.
- Many voice actors such as Neil Patrick Harris, Christoper Daniel Barnes, Paul Soles, Dan Gilvezan, Sean Marquette, Patrick Chilvers, James Arnold Taylor and Josh Keaton have voiced the web-slinger in a TV series or video game.
- British actor Andrew Garfield will portray the web-slinger in the new movie Amazing Spider-Man (2012).