|Super Mario Wii U|
|Release date|| April 12, 2013|
April 19, 2013
April 24, 2013
May 2, 2013
Super Mario Wii U features elements from New Super Mario Bros. U and Super Mario 3D Land. The game has the same abilities as in New Super Mario Bros. Wii. The game also includes returning power-ups, like the Ice Flower and Hammer Suit. Like in the past games, you must reach the Flagpole to finish the level. For Super Guide, the game will inclue the Tip Network. Yoshis will also return with the same abilities from New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
Super Mario Wii U has the same controls as New Super Mario Bros. U.
Wii U GamePadEdit
Wii U Pro ControllerEdit
There are five modes in Super Mario U.
- Adventure Mode - Join the adventure to save Princess Peach.
- Coin Rush - Collect as many coins as possible.
- Free-for-All - Choose a level to play on and get a high score.
- Options - View the options and view the music.
Click here for the soundtrack.
- Blue Toad
- Yellow Toad
- Wario (only if unlocked from beating Ludwig in World 6)
- Nabbit (only if you choose to not to have Mario)
- Mii Person
|Hammer Ball||Bowser Mobile has an hammer that whack Mario, and you must hit 8 times this boss.||Zone 1-3|
|Sand Flooder||Bowser Mobile with rocket engines. It are in a large sand geyser and hit 4 times it.||Zone 2-3|
|Bullet Dropper||Bowser Mobile with an Bill Blaster that drop Bullet Bills, and you must hit 8 times.||Zone 3-4|
|Koopa Golem||An large golem shaped like Bowser, spitting lava. You have to hit the switch.||Zone 4-4|
|Big Hawk||An large mobile with hawk wings. You have to use Hammers 3 times.||Zone 5-3|