Superman: Phantom Zone is a fighting/action/adventure/sci-fi video-game by RockSteady Games. It's basically a spin-off of Batman: Arkham Asylum in a way.
Darkseid is defeated once more and sent to the Phantom Zone by Superman, but before Superman can leave, the portal is closed and a huge blast knocks out Superman. He later awakens in the prison dimension known as The phantom Zone, which is now ruled by Darkseid.
- Darkseid (Phantom Zone Games)
- Brainiac (Phantom Zone Games)
- Bizarro (Phantom Zone Games)
- Parasite (Phantom Zone Games)
- Metallo (Phantom Zone Games)
- Lobo (Phantom Zone Games)
- Lex Luthor (Phantom Zone Games) (Voice and Picture Only)
"Lex Luthor's Challenges"Edit
This is a list of challenges Lex Luthor gives to Superman, in order to find where Luthor is.
- Destroy 5 Luthorbots In The Entrance To the Prison
- Defeat Toyman On The Bridge
- Blow Up Toyman's Bombs
- Shoot Down Brainiac's Deffence Ships
- Make It To The Field Of Kryptonite
- Find/Defeat Metallo
- Find Toyman's Old Lab
- Destroy 7 Lexcorp Time-Bombs With Laser Eyes
- Blow Up The Sky-Scarper In Sector X
- Destroy The BrainInterActive Construct
- Crash Darkseid's Ship
- Defeat Darkseid
- Find The Secret Chamber
- Henry Cavill
- Cyborg Superman
- Aboard The DarkStar - A brawl on Darkseid's ship. Superman must battle his way past several Parademons and guards, then get to a giant robot wolf made by Darkseid.
- BrainInterActive - A sort of "capture the flag" thing. Superman has a powerful crystal that Brainiac wants. Brainiac has one, and if he has both he is freed from The Phantom Zone, so Superman must protect his crystal and try to steal Brainiac's one, but Brainiac has henchmen.
- King of the Hill - A battle with Lobo in his cell.