Terrible Teachers is a 2012 Black Comedy Crime Action film written by Michael Markowitz, John Francis Daley and Jonathen Goldstein and directed by Seth Gordon
It is the sequel to the 2011 black comedy crime film Horrible Bosses also from Gordon and the same screenwriters as well as distributors Warner Brothers and New Line Cinema.
It is based on a story by Markowitz.
It stars Ian McKellan, Courtney Cox, Ian McShane, Jim Carrey, Rachel McAdams, Emma Stone, Jamie Chung, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, P.J Byrne, Shawnee Smith, Cayden Boyd, Kyle Gallner, Penn Badgley and Laurence Fishburne.
It features cameo appearences from the Horrible Bosses protagonists Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudekis as well as the two horrible bosses played by Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Spacey.
Three College Girls and a disgruntled college nerd guy struggle with four out of this world cruel nasty teachers whom daily make their lives a living hell.
They strike luck with a substitute teacher whom overtakes all their terrible teacher's classes contemporarily.
The angel sub tells of three friends of his whom dealt with a series of horrible bosses whom they fixed with an overall out of whack plan to murder them.
The three girls are however told NOT to follow through with a murder scheme but rather an exposing scheme but ignore the rest of the angel sub's message and only take in the murder part.
The three downtrodden beauties along with the tutor nerd of whom blackmails his way into a teacher murder takedown prepare to bring down four devil staff members whom make their lives along with the rest of the students at Hellville University a living hell.
Even it means murdering them.
- Short Change Hero- The Heavy
- Crazy- Gnarls Barkley
- Get Shaky- The Ian Carey Project (Played as the main characters following their conversation with Kenny prepare for their night time break into the school)
- My Delirium- Ladyhawke
- Twisted- Brian McFadden
- Misery- Maroon 5
- Moves Like Jagger- Maroon 5
- Disturbia- Rihanna
- Dirty Talk- Wynter Gordon feat. David Guetta (Second End Credits Song)
- Titanium- David Guetta feat Sia (S Song)
- Don't Call Me Baby- Madison Avenue (Played as the main characters sabotage their teachers before their first class)
- Murder on the Dancefloor- Sophie Ellis Baxtor (Heard as Mary walks into the Cafeteria wearing her whore outfit so as to warrant a detention with Mr. Lancealot)
- Twisted- Brian McFadden (The song heard as Mogel enters in his defiant casual rock clothes in the canteen to later defie his cracking on teacher who absolutley is disgusted by rock music)
- Time To Pretend (Opening Of End Credits Song as the characters of the film are displayed)
- A**whole- Fred August Campbell (Final End Credits Song)
- A**whole- Denis Leary (Opening Song)
- Mr. Lancelot/"Wiseacre" Played by Ian McKellan
- Miss Brooks/"Temptress" Played by Courtney Cox
- Mister Peebles/ "Pervert" Played by Ian McShane
- Professor Aldo Amoro Aldo Rani Jesus AKA Martin Craning for short/ "Manipulator" Played by Jim Carrey
- Mary-Ann Clarke played by Rachel McAdams terrorized by Mr. Lancelot
- Mogel Logel played by Christopher Mintz-Plasse terrorized by Miss Brooks
- Jessica Fondel played by Emma Stone terrorized by Mister Peebles
- Isra Kanya played by Jamie Chung terrorized by Professor Martin Craning