The Devil's Music is a 2002 American Musical Drama film written by Oliver Dahan and Agnès Fustier-Dahan and directed by Oliver Dahan.
It won an Academy Award for Best Score and concerns five indivuals whom have all made a deal with the devil for great musical talent fighting a 24 hour clock as come the 24th hour their souls will be claimed by the devil.
The film stars Vince Colosimo, Alex Dimitriades, Chad Michael Murray, Golshifteh Farahani, Paget Brewster, Anne Heche, Jeremy Davies, Robert Sean Leonard and Olivia d'Abo.
In Kem, Russia five American Musicians make it playing through the cities' largest venues and being applaued as a group of modern operatic Frank Sinatras'.
Their secret being that each has made a deal with the Devil himself to become the best of the best but for the price of their soul.
They are given 24 hours to race the clock to break the devil's deal anyway possible otherwise he will return to claim their souls.
- Vince Colosimo as Variard Constable
- Alex Dimitriades as Jeaunvard Constable
- Chad Michael Murray as Clauviard Constable
- Golshifteh Farahani as Marybella Tolcan
- Paget Brewster as Emilia Tolcan
- Anne Heche as Conductor Tina Nobelius
- Jeremy Davies as Joshua Bloncett
- Robert Sean Leonard as Reston Sure
- Olivia d'Abo as Limousine Driver Cadence Blaverby
- Boris Gudonov- Ezio Pinza
- Coronation Scene- Musorgsky Boris Gudonov
- Der Freischütz- Weber
- Der Freischütz- Hellsing
- Rip Van Winkle- Der Freischütz
- Pendulum- Shiki
- Frosty Moon- Shingetsutan Tsukhime
- Summer Sights- Musorgsky Boris Gudonov