The Time Travelling Quadrant is a 2012 Science Fiction Action Drama film written by David Duncan & John Logan and directed by Breck Eisner.
It features Sean Connery, Dustin Hoffman, Zooey Deschanel, Paul Rudd, Norman Reedus, Mark Wahlberg, Ivana Baquero, Donnie Wahlberg, Booboo Stewart, Jake T. Austin, Alexander Gould, Moses Airias, Ellen Pompeo and Jennifer Ehle.
The Year is 2026 and the world we know is nothing but ruin.
Civillization; what's left of it are like drug addicts scouring the streets of each country for provisions.
There is the povertry like scavenger basics whom desperate cutthroat less then human beings and then there is the Two Factions.
Factions of those with the ability through two time machines can travel back through different parts of time.
The ultimate battle will begin as one tries to go back to revert the things which produced a horrible wasteland future and the other goes forth into the danger of an even more destroyed future to hold a balance which very might well be the downfall of what's left of human kind.
The Two FactionsEdit
The Backwards (The Protagonists)Edit
- The Strings (Leader)
- The Frame
- The Conjecture
- The Light
- The Quantum
- The Method
- The Drive
The Forwards (The Antagonists)Edit
- The Majestic (Leader)
- The Paradox
- The Gravity
- The Chronology
- The Speed
- The Space
- The Escort
- Sean Connery as The Majestic
- Dustin Hoffman as The Strings
- Zooey Deschanel as The Paradox
- Paul Rudd as the Drive
- Norman Reedus as the Gravity
- Mark Wahlberg as the Frame
- Ivana Baquero as the Light
- Donnie Wahlberg as the Conjecture
- Booboo Stewart as the Quantum
- Jake T. Austin as the Method
- Alexander Gould as the Chronology
- Moses Airias as the Speed
- Ellen Pompeo as the Space
- Jennifer Ehle as the Escort
- Lynne Ramsay as the Homeless Woman
- Patton Oswalt as the Businessman
- Tony Curran as the Homeless Man
- Shea Whigham as the Messed Up Boyfriend
- Ashley Jensen as the Abused Girlfriend/ Future's Ellen Carver
- Olivia d'Abo as the Waitress of 1989 Ellen Carver
- Naveen Andrews as the Male Waitor Frenedez
The Eight TimesEdit
The 70's - The StringsEdit
The time in which the Backwards Leader Strings must prevent the nuclear beginning with the Manhattan Prostitute whom it began with whom he acts as the Taxi Driver of.
- Luciano Pavarotti - O'Sole Mio
- Samuel Barber - Adagio For The Strings
- Do Bhiga Zamin - Aaja Re Aa Nindiya Tu Aa
- Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound of Silence
- Jefferson Airplane - Somebody To Love
- The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil
- The Animals - The House of the Rising Sun
- The Beach Boys - I Get Around
- Tchaikovsky - Romeo and Juliet Love Theme (Overture)
- Ruggero Leoncavallo - Vesti La Giubba from the Opera Pagliacci
- Chopin - Prelude In E
- Brahms - Lullaby (AKA: " Wiegenlied: Guten Abend, Gute Nacht " or " The Cradle Song ")
- Johann Sebastian Bach - St. Mathew Passion ( Erbarme Dich )
- Billy Idol - Dancing By Myself