Thrice Death Toll is the third album from English death metal band Van Helsing, released on January 18th 1998. Following a controversial and anti-religion theme on Gutted, Decapitated, Disembowled, and Dead, the band made the decision to aim for a more friendlier lyrical approach. It is preceded by 1996's Gutted, Decapitated, Disembowled, and Dead and followed by 1999's Necropolis of the Damned and Destroyed.
- "In This Pit of Hell" - 7:00
- "Three Wise Men, All Three Dead" - 4:50
- "Bastardized" - 5:00
- "Defiling Holy Places" - 8:30
- "The Blood From Virgins" - 4:45
- "I Become Flesh Antithesis" - 7:40