This is a timeline of all the events that occur in the Warzone series. Feel free to add your own events, just make sure they are realistic and not rediculous.
- September 20 - The Iran-Iraq War begins.
- June 23 - David Marcus is born in Dayton, Ohio.
- August 2 - The Gulf War begins.
- September 11 - The Twin Towers in New York City are struck by two hijacked planes and the Pentagon in Washington, D.C. is also hit by a hijacked plane.
- October 7 - The war in Afghanistan begins.
- January 20 - Barack Obama assumes office as President of the United States.
- March 19 - The Libyan Civil War begins.
- September 17 - The Occupy movement begins in the United States.
- October 23 - Muammar Ghaddafi is killed, thus ending the Libyan Civil War.
- December 31 - U.S. Forces leave Iraq.
- July 7 - The Korean War continues when the South Korean city of Daegu is struck with a nuclear missile fired from North Korea.
- September 26 - China completes its Kuafu space project.
- August 19 - COBRA, a worldwide terror group, attacks the Austrian captial of Vienna as a threat to NATO countries.
- August 28 - ECHO-4 is formed.
- August 30 - Gujranwala, Pakistan is attacked by COBRA.
- November 23 - Al-ahad Samir is killed.
- January 22 - The United States enters a Second Cold War with Iran. (See Second Cold War)
- February 13 - The Coalition of Red Nations is formed.
- February 15 - The Coaltion Wars of Europe begin.