What if Total Drama Redux ended in two ways?
(Dave and Sky sees Trent)
- Sky: (asking) "Oh hey guys! You have any luck?"
- Trent: (shrugging) "Nope. Tyler is climbing this tree to see if it's up there."
- Dave: "Trent, I got a question for you."
- Trent: (curious) "What is it?"
- Dave: (asking) "Who's Gwen?"
(Trent gave a very funny look)
- Trent: (amazed) "What did you just ask?"
- Dave: "I asked who's Gwen."
- Trent: "How'd you find out about her?"
(Dave then looked at Tyler but felt bad for the jock. However, he thought of someone)
- Dave: (pointing at Amy) "Ask the mole faced sister hater."
(Trent and Sky shot glares at Amy, who was confused. Trent then angrily punched the tree, causing Tyler to scream in fear and land on Amy)
- Trent: "Sorry Tyler but thanks for landing on Amy."
- Tyler: "Why are you mad at her?"
- Trent: (angry) "Because Amy told Dave about Gwen."
(then Tyler also glared at Amy just to avoid suspicion)
- Amy: (confused) "What? I did not."
- Dave: (fake glaring) "Liar. We already know you abused Sammy but now you're spreading secrets about Trent."
- Tyler: (also fake glaring) "Yeah, what's wrong with you?"
(they leave Amy confused while Tyler thanks Dave)
(at the house, the Rats were deciding who get's eliminated)
- Topher: (shrugging) "It's probably Izzy or Dave. (the two mentioned campers glare at him) What? You caused us the challenge."
- Dave: (angry) "Oh great, everyone's now after me. (then he just left) I'm gonna go the elimination ceremony, jerks."
(then he angrily shuts the door while everyone becomes worried)
- Samey: (worried) "Poor Dave."
(then the Screaming Rats just come in and looked eye widened at this)
- Ella: (worried) "What's wrong with Dave?"
- Izzy: (also worried) "Yeah, what is wrong with him?"
- Topher: (explaining) "It's Sky. She dumped Dave because he rather cared about being with her then being in the competition."
(this makes Izzy and the Screaming Maggots gasp and glare at Sky)
- Izzy: (angry) "That's really harsh."
- Sky: (trying to defend herself) "But he is not the same Dave I knew anymore. I can't stand being around him."
- Shawn: (angry) "Oh, so you decided to dump him. You know what, maybe he's right about being mad at you. You're a selfish, greedy, manipulative, two timing witch who's only using him to win. (Sky gasps) And let me guess, you didn't trust him at all? (Sky just nods his head shamefully) Just as I thought, not only are you bad at friendships but you are also bad at relationships as well. You can't change him for who he is. A nice and sweet young man who loves a girl and cares about her but however, the girl just dumps him. So it's not his fault, it's yours."
(Sky just stood there silent but Dave comes back and claps along with Izzy, Topher, Samey, and the Screaming Maggots)
- Izzy: (cheering) "You tell her, man."
- Harold: (also cheering) "Yeah."
- Topher: (impressed) "Dang, didn't know zombie boy had it in him."
(Sky just looks nervous. Later, at the elimination ceremony, Dave, Izzy, Topher, and Samey glare at a nervous Sky)
- Chris: "Well Rats, welcome back to the elimination ceremony. It's been a while hasn't it? (the Rats groaned a little bit while Amy was twitching a little bit) Amy, are you alright?"
- Amy: (twitching) "Yeah...I....what....is...Zeke...it...."
(Chris threw her a marshmallow)
- Chris: "Don't worry Amy, you're safe. For now that is. And so are you Trent. (Chris then threw Trent a marshmallow. Trent then picked up Amy and started to make their way to the house) Now then, when I call your name, you're safe for another day. Tyler, Dave, Samey, and Topher, you're all safe. (this just left Izzy and Sky) Izzy, you're here because instead of instead of taming your animal, you decided that it you decided that it would be a good idea to eat the rat."
- Izzy: (burps and yells) "And it was delicious too!"
- Chris: (disgusted at the burp) "And Sky, you're here because you dumped Dave and didn't show remorse which you got called out for. (Sky just groans) And the Rat going home today is... (Izzy and Sky just glare at each other) Sky."
(Chef then grabbed Sky and took her to the Slingshot of Shame. Chris then quickly pushed the button and Sky went flying into the air screaming as she was launched off. Dave smiles and cheers)
- Dave: (cheers) "FREEDOM!"