|Universe||Ultimo X (&/or) Super Smash Bros.|
|Debut||Ultimo X Fighter (Ultimo Series)
Super Smash Bros. Smash Wars
How To UnlockEdit
- Play over 550 matches in anything (Classic, All-Star, Brawl, Boss Battle)
- Play as the other designers each 10 times.
- Have Ultimo X join your team in Rise of an Unleashed Army.
Ultimo X is one of God's angels that were sent to Earth to get rid of the demons. Ultimo X had been on the earth ever since all the land came back from the great flood. Ultimo had been to many famous time periods and been in the most tragic things to happen in the world. Ultimo X had met the girl of his life, Christina, and has been with her ever since they met in Egypt. Ultimo X has faced super villians, demons, and even the good guys. It has been debated if he is an hero or villian by many.
- Neutral attack - Ultimo does a jab, then claw swipe, then another claw swipe.
- Dash attack - Does a spinning jumping kick then lands on the ground and does a breackdance hanstand kick attack.
- Strong Down - Claw swipes the ground.
- Strong Side - Does a Water whip.
- Strong Up - Does a upward kick juggle similar to Fox.
- Side Smash - Does a headbutt.
- Down Smash - Grows a turtle shell and spins in it while his claws are out.
- Up Smash - Does a flip kick.
- Ledge attack - Jumps on and does a double kick
- 100% Ledge attack - Climbs on and back hands the opponent.
- Floor attack - Claw swipes in front of him and kicks in the back of him.
- Neutral Aerial - Spins in a claw ball.
- Forward Aerial - Claws in front of him.
- Back Aerial - Kicks behind him.
- Up Aerial - Pulls out his assassins sword and slices upward.
- Down Aerial - Does a spin kick. It's stronger than Fox.
Grabs & ThrowsEdit
- Pummel - Slices the opponent with his assassins sword.
- Forward Throw - Does a roundhouse kick.
- Back Throw - Throws the opponent back and kicks him/her.
- Up Throw - Throws the opponent up and throws his assassins sword at the opponent. The sword is spinning while this happens.
- Down Throw - Throws the opponent on the ground and does a kickflip on the opponent and kicks him/her to the right.
- Standard Special - Fire Breath (Breathes Fire)
- Side Special - Sword Twirl (Throws two assassins swords while together and spinning)
- Up Special - Uppercut Claw (Does a claw swipe uppercut)
- Down Special - Counter Guard (Ultimo guards and if hit, it reverses back on the opponent.)
- Final Smash - Berserk X (Goes into his berserk form)
- Final Smash #2 - Demon X (Transforms into his Demon X form)
- Final Smash #3 - God X (Transforms into his God form)
- Up - Does Young-Seong's taunt from SCIV and says, "You suck!"
- Side - Holds out his hands while it starts to glow.
- Down - Points with his hand on his chest while laughing then saying, "This is easy!"
- Flys in with his dragon wings on him then they morph back into him.
Victory Theme - Theme of Ultimo X
- Does a breakdance then gets back into fighting position then says, "You guys are to easy!"
- Cracks his knuckles and says, "I need a better fight!"
- Kicks the screen away then water bends it back.
Role in Rise of an Unleashed ArmyEdit
Ultimo X is contacted by Jade Wong to come to the World of Trophies. Ultimo X does so and finds out that Mecha-161 was part of it. So Ultimo X tracks his scent to where he is now.
- Mecha-161 (Character Quest Only)
Ultimo X defeats 161 and sends him back to his universe. Ultimo is seen running in a race with Sonic and Ultimo X beats him. Sonic says he cheated, but Ultimo says that he's just faster.
- Battle Armor
- Dark Red
- White with red stripes
Snake's Codec ConversationEdit
- (Coming Soon)
- Ultimo X will be replacing Mecha-161 for Smash Wars.
- Ultimo X and the rest of the designers are in Ultimo X Fighter.
- Ultimo X is by far the fastest character in the game. Ultimo X is faster then everybody on the roster combined.